Thursday 10 March 2022

#BlogLife227 - Mascara in the dark

No I am sad to say I haven't been doing any makeup challenges. If you think that's is why I titled it this way.

I just always wake up to find my lashes clumped as though someone was testing out beauty looks on my face.

Does anyone else experience that? It makes it difficult to put my lenses on so I normally cleanse my face first.

I have to apologise if some of my posts sound the same. I create them and then as I'm putting them down, I wonder if I've written this before..

But with 400 posts to go through, I don't always have the time to scroll back and check. It's bad of me, I know and I'm trying to be fresh.

However certain recurring themes are bound to pop up. I just hope I am adding a new twist or additional information to make it more interesting.

I was also thinking of doing something new. I just cannot seem to finish the short story I'm working on so I thought why don't I publish it as Part 1.

It just feels unproductive though as if I should complete it for you to devour. As that is what I usually do.

I haven't decided yet. It's in a different format and I kinda feel possessed when I'm writing.

My fingers are just tapping away and I'm thinking Oh, that isn't what we agreed, you're taking it that way?? Really?

Well you seem sure so I'll let you run with it.. You better be rght about this!

The one film I really want to see is the new Ice Age 5 or 6? I can't keep up but I always watch it with mama so I am saving it for later.

I thought it wasn't due until the end of the year or next but it's out and no matter how many times we watch it, we still laugh.

The first one is probably our favourite and we keep hoping they will do a version with the grown up kid, maybe finding his mama or partner or something equally quirky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D