Monday 14 March 2022

#BlogLife229 - Discord distortions

The fragile itty bitty male egos are at it again. Just as I thought everything was brushed under the carpet, this drama is unfolding.

I am staying out of it because I couldn't care less but it's funny how it's spiralling.

I think I mentioned it before, that there was some tension. A misunderstanding and someone got his butt hurt that he wasn't looked up to and revered. 

I did try to make him feel appreciated and he said he didn't want people admiring him and yet, when noone pays attention, he throws a big tanty and quits the group.

He made this whole dramatic speech about leaving and then he was still lingering around.

I thought to myself, he doesn't want to go, he cut off his nose to spite his face and regrets quitting.

Now anyone else would say. Listen chums, I've been hasty and sorry I overreacted but at the time, I felt a bit persecuted, however now time has passed, I'm fine.

Can I rejoin? But this way, it's like people are making assumptions and making out like he was vilified and chased out the group.

If I was in charge I would have been peeved at the assumption but my friend the leader, sorta made things worse for herself by mistake.

I don't know if these people are kids or adults. My guess is 2 year olds according to their actions.

My questions would be......

1. Didn't you quit yourself?

2. If you think this group mistreats people, what are you still doing here?

3. What's changed that you're willing to return?

4. Don't you think you should clarify that you were hyper-sensitive and overreacted and noone is really at fault for your quitting???

But hey that's just me. Men are another subspecies. I reckon he's glad and wanted to people to just fight and say no no no, you belong here, stay, we need you (vomit).

Instead people said, it's your choice, take care of yourself, ta ta.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D