Monday 2 January 2023

#BlogLife424 - Am I greedy or selfless?

I woke up this morning (Wednesday) to find that the Amazon seller had already replied to my response and I was expecting them to make excuses or tell me that I'm not using it right..

I mean some are just horrible and take no responsibility, bad review or not but this one was actually really kind and apologised for the inconvenience.

I was offered a full refund for the £46 I paid or I could be sent a replacement, which I assume is complimentary.

I just enquired to make sure as you can never take anything for granted, you have to ask questions and get the information for peace of mind.

Anyway, they also stated that I didn't need me to return the product, (which is what Amazon themselves kept telling me).

My blankies been on for an hour and half of me is still a frozen popsicle.

I had to decide, if I got a refund, I would be stuck in the same boat, money back but shivering.

If I accepted the replacement, would the second one be faulty also?

Should I keep them both? In the end I spoke to mama and asked if she would want it and would keep it for herself.

She has a habit of giving things away that I've spent significant money on and there was no way, my gift to her, would benefit someone else, not at £46.

I know I paid in vouchers but still and she said that she would love it actually because like me, she's been suffering with the weather.

She did offer to take this old one and let me have the new one and it did selfishly cross my mind.

But even I'm not that much of a Scroogey. I can't give away a defective item.

Plus it would finish me, to lug this to the lazy cab driver, I have too many bags already.

The solution was to give them her address and let it be sent there leisurely.

Also the face wash has been despatched and is supposedly with an unknown 24hr courier.

I'm just perplexed as to why the estimated delivery has now changed from 2 days to 8!!!!

I'll let you know when it finally arrives. The interesting news is that the seller already updated me today (Thursday) about the blankie.

It's supposedly arrives tomorrow, which is unexpected. I was wondering if it would be sent after Christmas which would have been acceptable.

But sooner is highly appreciated. Will it work as intended though, that is the question??

Again I'll let you know. either on here or Twitter, if I'm in the mood.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D