Tuesday 17 January 2023

#BlogLife435 - Dic strikes again

I was quite surprised when Dic called me back at the right appointment time.

Previously he had agreed to a mixture of phone and in-person appointments, when I begged for them, in a state of near collapsing.

Now today he said, Oh you realise that all check ins must be live and then he said, but in your case I will make an exception.

He always acts like he's doing me a bloody favour, when it should be a natural decent thing that's done automatically.

As an advocate who is supposed to put my health and well-being first, he's frigging useless.

But I'm relieved that it is out of the way and I had to hide my glee when he stated the next appointment isn't until...

The 19th woohoo, two whole weeks of bliss. I feel I have to constantly stress that I do in fact suffer from chronic pain 24-7.

Plus mobility issues, just to get any sort of consideration of my needs taken seriously.

Do you know how stressful and damaging that is??? To constantly have to plead your case and feel you are being dramatic or lazy or selfish or unproductive for being legitimately ILL!!!!!!

Yeesh, no wonder the break did my good. I take all the advice and steps that he gives me, yet I feel him constantly give me the wrong guidance and zero support.

He is not a people-person at all and I really can't understand his prejudice.

I have my suspicions that he interprets it as me faking or exaggerating just because I'm not in a wheelchair/crutches but then again he treated that woman with the same disrespect.

It's probably just an annoyance that he has to deal with us at all. There is constant rudeness and impatience.

It almost made me scoff when he said Oh the lift is working and then his colleague said, no it isn't.

Then he stated well I'll just come down to see you then. Again like he is bestowing me every kindness.

When the only bloody reason he is doing that, is because I had to make a stand and refuse to do those 3x flights of stairs due to dizziness, blurred vision, pain and exhaustion.

I said I really hope I don't fall down the stairs........... Nothing was his response!!!!!

Ass!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D