Thursday 5 January 2023

#BlogLife427 - Saturdays Arrival

It's been very up and down at the moment, things always tend to be an adventure with me, something simple and straightforward turns into some epic saga.

The first face wash I was allergic too and will bin it when I get home. The second I ordered to get to mama's before I arrived  and they just emailed to say sorry there's been an issue, I'll grant you a refund.

I was going to try the Nivea gentle face wash but that happened so as I still had Prime, I scoured for a bargain and this was before I knew Ebay wouldn't deliver, I opted to try Biore.

It's the lemon and ginseng jelly cleanser. It does smell lemony and a strange thing happened when I tried to pay.

It said promotion applied your order is free but I didn't add any codes and at first I thought maybe it went on the debit card..

Nope, then I thought it has to be the gift card balance... Nope so it was supposed to be £4.66 but Santa Amazon maybe after screwing me over with the blankie, tossed me a freebie.

I'll take it after the last stressful few days. The replacement blankie that arrived late last night is as bad as the original, takes hours to heat up and is a low low heat.

Ugh useless but at least Mama can pre warm her bed or take off the chill when she needs too so I guess that's good.

I've told her that to me it's the most useful as a giant heating pad to relieve my chronic pain so I hope she will find it aids her in that way as she says that she feels chilly constantly.

Her place lovely as it is, is definitely draughty. It's got cream patterned wallpaper, thick plush red curtains and each room is very spacious aside from the kitchen and bathroom.

I'm so jealous she has a stand in shower.... Lush!! 

She has mirrors scattered and I took a good look at my face without makeup as I had packed everything away and just could not be bothered to dig it out.

Yikes the allergy which caused the excessive dryness and made me scratch scratch, really left big noticeable dark scars on my face.

Yuckity yuck. I'm trying to be religious about using the face brush often and the mask all weekend.

I hope this new Biore wash helps. I didn't realise it has those large micro bead scrubby things. Plus it is too thick for combination skin, it's smothering it.

Ughhh hate those but beggars can't be choosers and I wouldn't buy it again for that reason as that just tends to be too harsh for my skin.

Plus those things never wash off properly. Either next week or later in January I will give you an update on how my face is.

I'll just add to this post and say that my face still has marks on it. I can't tell if they are fading but it's really prominent.

The second thing that irritated me is that Mama said, Oh I'll definitely use the blankie, then after it arrived....

Hmm you know, I don't think I have any use for it. I'm pretty comfortable.

I could have gotten a frigging refund!!!! Ugh, annoying! I hated the jelly cleanser so much I ended up using it as a body scrub.

I just turned off the Nord's voicemail service by texting 150, vm off, as I couldn't see any other solution.

I don't know if EE charges to access it but I'm not keen on that feature anyway.

Amazon promised the charger and 2nd wash would arrive together, they didn't.

Then they promised the earbuds would arrive tomorrow, it's out for delivery now.

(I specified tomorrow as today I was supposed to have an in-person meeting with Dic-tator).

Yeesh I even joked with Mama, I'm surprised he hasn't texted on the 2nd, she said just wait until the 3rd, he will and she was right!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D