Friday 20 January 2023

#BlogLife438 - Addicted to my next thought?

Another weekend is upon us again, what are you getting upto? Yesterday I feel like I slept the day away.

I wasn't in oodles of pain but I did feel really locked up and depleted.

I notice that sometimes it doesn't hit me straight away, but the after effects can show the following day or much later on.

I'm not sure when I'll have time to post this. The groceries are coming in the morning and then after that I have to get ready to meet Dic at 11amish.

He told me to call his number, which he never bloody answers anyway, directly from now on.

Plus he's trying to call me out for skipping the last meeting, I just transferred it to the phone, it still bloody happened, you shcmuck!!

And he said the lift won't be fixed for weeks, which is fine by me, that means shorter meetings.

I look forward to cursing out his behaviour in front of his colleagues next week, that always tickles me because they are so shocked about it.

I did try to re-curl my hair but it's just not looking right. I may have one last go tomorrow or will cheat and pin it up as usual.

I used to write either the blogs or stories in bed but I can't do that anymore.

As soon as it's bedtime, which is now, I just want to turn off and play a few rounds of scrabble and then sleep.

I suppose that's not a bad thing, I'm just uninspired at the moment I guess.

The nightie from Amazon is coming by Yodel, probably next week as I no longer have Prime, I didn't bother to extend it.

I almost feel like writing something new, the beginnings are great, much easier, but the middle and ends just become a chore.

I do so much second guessing at what seems dull or interesting that I guess I talk myself out of writing anything.

Then I load up the stories one by one and think alright I'll work on the Christmas one, no maybe the writer one, no maybe the arranged marriage or should it be the new one??

I just can't seem to focus, which is why, nothing is getting finished.

At least the groceries came on time and are neatly packed away, my makeup is done and I'm just counting down the minutes until I can leave and get it over and done with.

I would love for my fiction to be thought of as interesting and compelling. I don't think I'm there yet.

I like the ideas, I like how some of it comes across, the endings are probably sloppy and rushed though.

I should probably add more characters and plotlines but I don't enjoy going too overboard, it means more work and less dedication goes into it.

I'm not hungry yet so I'll eat when I return home. I'm already really tired, I slept alright but I don't think it was deeply.

Plus having my period again is tiring me out also. I came on the 13th of this month and that just lasted half a day.

Now again the 19th. It's light but annoying. I don't feel sicky though or have any cramps so I guess that's not too bad.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D