Wednesday 18 January 2023

#BlogLife436 - Yum yum but does it fit my tum? Foodie reviews..

Last night I tried out the sweets I bought. Hmm I got that totally wrong, I thought they were a haribo knock off.

They are actually hard candies with this offbeat lemon flavour. I didn't like them at all.

It didn't taste like lemon lemon but as though it was mixed with some other weird ingredient. I can't recommend them.

The price was good at £1.29, the size was great, not too big or small but the taste, ickity!!

I've just drank my morning soup and now I feel full. I did have a few bites of leftover pasta but it's too cheesy for my preference.

I was going to break open one of the crisps to munch on but I feel bloated so maybe later on.

The Crunchips were a medium thickness, fresh and crispy but doused in salt, I threw it away because my stomach feels delicate.

I can't seem to tolerate over salted things, soup or cheese, at the moment. Don't ask me why.

Luckily the Viva sour cream and dill were much lighter in salt and taste. They remind me of Skips but nicer.

There's just a hint of sour cream and dill, which I don't mind, it's still very tasty and different to other crisps.

I would definitely buy that again. I have one more thing to try but I'm nervous. I might put that off for next week.

I'm craving crackers at the moment but I've put some veggie sausage rolls in the oven and hopefully that will help.

I don't know if it's due to my taste buds still being off but I didn't enjoy the rolls at all.

The last thing was the Tooritzi crackers which did turn out to be savoury.

It was really thin round discs and it was a tad salty, I guess it would be tamer with a lil dip accompaniment. 

I quite relished the crunchy taste though. To me, it was a cross between a breadstick and a pretzel but with the enhancement of the seeds.

I can only have a handful at a time but it's packed with flavours.

I'm not sure I would buy it again, due to the high concentration of salt, great snack though.

That's the end of the food treats, it's fun to try out new brands. I never know what the outcome will be.

I'll just add a beauty review as I forgot to add it. I'm re-trying the Biore charcoal face wash again.

It's not beaded thank heavens, has a luscious sweet scent and washes off fairly easily.

I think the issue is that due to the heavy scent, I wouldn't leave it on my face too long as it can be a lil overpowering.

Maybe that is why so many people had problems with it because it affected their eyes?

It's very moisturising and leaves my face silky. It foams up a lil bit and I would get it again.

Nothing seems to be helping diminish the face scars, they are still noticeable unless I cover it up with makeup.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D