Thursday 26 January 2023

#BlogLife442 - Six Dicless minutes

I'm ecstatic that I came home to find my lippys neatly bundled up. 

I'm always afraid it will spill but the seller sellotaped them together plus added fragile to the padded envelope which was really considerate.

The gold and pink colour is standard but the purple seems more on the pink/red side which is disappointing.

It was drizzling so I don't have much light to work with. I really struggle when it's dark to see properly so I'll re-try them on a clearer day.

I got home about 3pm and I arrived 1.45pm 15 minutes before my appointment at 2pm so because he is an inconsiderate Dic!

I had two choices, either I wait at the bus stop, where I can sit down but it's freezing cold today.

Or I wait indoors where there are no seats and my body is going to scream in pain.

I decided sitting and shivering was the best thing for me. Anyone else would think about hmm, my next client has health problems........Let me not keep her waiting...

Especially as I am a Dic about her being punctual!

Anyway just a few minutes before 2pm I set off, it's just a 2 minute walk, it's really close, thankfully.

I call him up.......... The idiot, doesn't answer. I am just pacing and leaning against the wall, struggling to keep my balance.

The fool eventually strolls in casually. Anybody, would apologise and say, right let's commence with the meeting.

This Dic just says Oh you're here. Why he's always bloody surprised to see me, is beyond my comprehension.

Then he says oh ok, well I'll see you in a bit. WTF!!!!

Loads of his colleagues pass me by and ask if I'm alright because everything is starting to ache and there's no comfortable stance to be in.

If I lean against the wall, my hands are throbbing. If I pace, my legs feel wobbly and as though I won't be able to stand without collapsing.

Finally his highness deigns to come down and I say, I would like to ask a favour.

That you not give me anymore lunchtime appointments as I don't want to be here waiting for you any longer.

This idiot tries to justify himself. Oh I didn't keep you waiting for that long, just six minutes!!!!

Again, no respectful apology or embarrassment or feeling. Such an ass!

So I just retort, yes to you as an able bodied person six minutes is nothing.

To me as a disabled person, that takes it's toll and I am in a lot of pain and discomfort.

Then he says, Oh, hmm, yea I guess you're right, we'll change it from now on.

ASS! It did feel supremely empowering to speak my mind and convey my issues because I really still to this day, struggle with that.

And I hate that I have to continually highlight my conditions as though I am some feeble weakling, that is only about being sick..

But I realised that, hey I am doing whatever I can to get my needs met. 

I have to take responsibility and voice my concerns because I am ill and I do need certain requirements in order for me to function, like everyone else.

My back is just twinging so badly when I'm standing and my hands are getting to their breaking point.

I would love to nap but I don't feel tired, my body is just gone but my brain is working away so I have a feeling, maybe about 6pm I'll finally be exhausted enough to nap, which is not the best time.

However I'm running on empty and I need to rest and by that I mean sleep.

Ooh I just noticed I had put away a pack of lightening soap. I used to use for my spots and it worked supremely well as it was recommended as a pimple treatment.

I didn't need it any longer nor did I want to throw it out so it's a whole bar left for me.

The scars are around my nose and chin and are not going away so I'm going to use the soap as I know that's worked for me before.

I think what I do is gently scrub it into my skin, leave it for a bit and then rinse it off.

I am having a hormonal or sugar breakout at the moment actually.

I may do a mid-week mask to get rid of them. I'll let you know, how long it takes to permanently get rid off the acne scars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D