Tuesday 7 March 2023

#BlogLife464 - 26yrs old microwave croaking

Song of the day - Sia - Big Girls Cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6tfQBADnk4

It was both exciting and nerve wracking furnishing my first home, the expenses kept mounting up but I was extremely fortunate that I had won a cash prize and that helped out a lot.

The silver American style fridge freezer seemed extravagant, spacious and shiny, I couldn't believe it fit perfectly into the narrow kitchen space. (£200ish)

Then or before I forget which order was the overpriced stainless steel microwave for £250.

That price stuck in my mind because I didn't want to pay it ha. I wanted something around £100 but the reason I went for stainless steel was because it would be easier to clean and last longer.

The cheap appliances at the family home didn't last long and had a myriad of problems but they were affordable.

Usually I can shop around for deals and hit my price range but no matter where I looked the stainless steel variety was scarce and extortionate.

This was the cheapest I could get but I'm so glad that I bought it. I didn't expect it to last 26yrs.

I was very lucky. I think it's a Panasonic brand. Actually to be honest, it's still functioning but the light bulb has blown.

I guess while it's still working I will use it. I have the panini grill as a backup.

Ugh I thought the Postie was buzzing me to come in but nope someone else.

I just saw a blue nightie in Marks and Spencers and bought it for £15 at least it is really long and a nice navy shade.

I also picked up some more socks and lingerie as the washer seems to make them vanish.

One minute I have so many and the next, can't find any. Grr. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that Elizabeth Taylor company has brought out yet more unheard of perfumes.

There is one called Night and another called Lustre but I don't know what they smell like, I'll have to Google them and see.

I think I have liked all or nearly all that I have tried so far which isn't many actually.

The original white diamonds, sparkling white (my favourite), en rouge.

Plus the scented lotion I got for Mama, which we both loved, I think that was called Passion.

I'll think about it some more before I buy one. I would rather spend money on something I know I'm going to like, than waste money and chance a fragrance.

There is also a few randoms floating around. I've had ongoing chats and 2 phonecalls.

I witheld my number and I'm glad I did. They are both highly intelligent but the voices aren't ideal.

One swears too much and is a lil too flirty and the other makes me laugh but is too soft spoken, I really hate that.

There's probably only been about 5 voices, that I've loved listening too, the rest have been a mixed bag of tolerable and awful.

I'm more of a talker than texter so voices in my ear, have to be pleasant.

Ha, I ran into the curser last night and he's just obsessed with sex and flirting.

I don't encourage him and try to re-direct the subjects but he's relentless.

Finally I just had enough and ignored him, to which he finally got the message and said have fun with your intellectuals.

Lmao it always amuses me how arrogant they see themselves. Comparing to how they see their rivals.

But the thing is their rivals can talk about a broad spectrum of topics, unlike them, sex sex sex.

Yeesh, yawn. You got to have more substance than that, opinions, interests, hobbies...

I feel lousy today and I forgot to apply the mascara, arghhh. Do you run for the bus to catch it?

I briskly walk until I slow down but unless I miss someone, I never hustle, I just let it go by..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D