Monday 13 March 2023

#BlogLife467 - Premature Mama's Day

Mama is off on her Cruise next Tuesday I think so will miss Mother's Day and I wasn't sure what to get her, she's fussy.

Don't ask me where, I keep forgetting. I just called today and asked what she wanted and she said, she's running low on scents.

I just bought a mini batch of perfume samples for when she's travelling as she said she's run out and I bought her a whole big bottle of Lustre mist by Elizabeth Taylor, it's supposed to be fruity.

I also have a bottle of sun cream and a fitted sheet for her, I know crazy bundle but it's everything she needed/wanted.

I was going to buy her dinner also but she's trying to empty her fridge before she leaves, so postponed the pedicures and lunch until then, which is fine.

I can't believe we've gotten snow again, it's the same year, that's not supposed to happen.

Actually I don't think in my neck of the woods there was any, just everybody else's, Mama was saying that the rain washed hers away and here was just windy and rainy.

I just got back from Dic's appointment, needlessly waiting a few minutes but he eventually saw me for another minute and I escaped.

Just order some fishy food, Turkish salmon and avocado sandwich, I've not tried that before and a cod fish burger.

Plus a chicken tikka sandwich, one to be consumed and the rest for tomorrow. 

Hmm it was the sliced salmon version and I'm not keen on that, prefer the chunks that have more texture and flavour.

Ooh and chocolate cake for the sweet tooth. I am so bloated and was dry heaving all morning but now I feel okay, just achey and sleepy.

I'm supposed to do an Iceland shop for tomorrow but maybe I will leave it until Sunday instead.

Ahh I tried out the new gel pens and they are dark enough and legible but I noticed sometimes I have to really press hard otherwise, no ink is visible, as though it stop-starts and that isn't ideal.

I'm trying to reduce the pressure and strain from using my hands, not add to it.

Oh I finally remembered to wear the mascara, there was no irritation at all, mind you, I only used one coat, just in case.

There wasn't any curl and next time I will build it up to another coat or two.

But usually my lenses would be blurry and coated with mascara and I wouldn't be able to see.
 
I didn't want to take that chance as I would be outdoors, maybe when I'm in the mood, I'll do it inside and see what the result is.

Goodness I forgot to wash off my makeup. It's funny on the left eye, there's no residue at all but on the right, there's a slight feel of leftover mascara.

I've just finished the Vatika hair fall shampoo and I really loved it but Mama gave me a shampoo and conditioner to try so I'm using that until it runs out and I can buy some more.

Ahh another thing I noticed about taking the supplements is that I didn't have the usual hormonal acne breakouts.

It's not a massive amount, a few pimples generally but this time nothing, clear skin.

Last mini review I just tried Dr Pepper zero sugar for the first time in my life as the restaurant I order from always gives me freebies.

The name alone is enough to put me off, pepper in a drink? Yuckity.

I didn't want to waste it so I tried some and threw the rest away because frankly, the bitter aftertaste made me gag.

It's like flat coke, sarsaparilla, that kinda dry consistency, as opposed to fresh.

Then the last flavour was like shandy I guess, I'm not sure I've even tried that but there was this alcoholic taste, ickkkk.

Just thought I would share that, it's a new experience so why not.

Although I had to get the taste out of my mouth as soon as possible!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D