Wednesday 1 March 2023

#BlogLife461 - I thought I had you..

My hair is all wild and crazy today but it feels like it's settling down and yesterday I went out, without curlers, without clips and it was set fine.

I'm running low on stationary. I don't know where my pens keep running off to but I forgot to check the market for deals and hopped on to Ebay instead.

I particularly love the gel ink pens. I can't recall if they are all called rollerball but there's a stripey brand which has been consistently good quality.

I just don't know the name of it and I didn't see it anyway. I fancied branching out and instead of the usual blue, black, I got a multipack.

I just hope that the ink is dark enough and the ink flows easily, it makes holding a pen easier.

Sometimes I feel very weak and can't open things or tear or grip comfortably enough and it's frustrating to have to leave it and come back.

Then I just remind myself, I have good days and bad days. I also needed some more hair clips and I saw this set which has beautiful colours so I treated myself.

I'll post the pictures on Twitter when they arrive, probably next week as they are coming with royal mail.

I notice when someone gets too arrogant or at ease with me, they take me for granted.

Just without thought, break plans or become inconsistent with me and don't really care that I've been waiting around or that I could have been doing something worthwhile instead.

Of course exceptions arise and you can't always foresee that and that's life, that's normal.

But it's the expectation that I'll drop everything or that I'm always going to wait around that bugs me.

Especially when someone specifically asks...... Are you going to be around tomorrow......

Then nothing........ It forces me to play games and be unavailable for a day or so to teach them a lesson about wasting my time.

I'm never a sure thing, just because I'm nice to you or accommodating at first....

Don't assume you just have me where you want me, you're in for a nasty rude awakening!!!

Dic is also being super weird. I saw him yesterday and he's been bombarding me with messages and calls that I see him today again.

WTF??!! For what purpose? Maybe because he made a boo boo. Maybe because he'll get into trouble from the log book, that I signed in at 11.59 and then out at 12pm.

One minute meetings are not supposed to occur! But if he forgot to cover something else or expects me to travel to see him today.......

Forget it!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D