Thursday 2 March 2023

#BlogLife462 - I dread summer

It's a strange morning with the sun shining but the wind blowing through me.

Dic called me first thing about 10amish maybe, I was already awake reluctantly as I didn't feel rested enough.

It's pretty funny that my phone rejected him before I did. I hit the answer button and spoke but for some reason it didn't take and it said missed call, instead of answered ha.

I did call the idiot back as it was the third missed call and I was apprehensive at what the hell he wanted..

As per usual, the fool just lets it ring and ring and doesn't pick up but hey, I fulfilled my obligation, I tried..

Then a lil while later he calls again, I get it and what has he been pestering me about nonstop???

Even though he had me there in person? A bloody survey! Yeesh, could have so easily emailed it to me.

What a dope, I couldn't respect him less than I already do!

The weather keeps changing, hot, cold, hot, cold and if there is another heatwave, it will be stifling.

I rely on my blankie so much. I do wish it was longer though, I have to keep tucking my feet in to get the warmth.

But it really soothes the pains so much. I haven't even used the heated massager as much because I don't feel I need as much.

In summer times though, I can't think of any alternative that will be a great pain relief substitution.

It feels so unnatural to fall asleep without a covering on top of me.

Maybe I'll put some icy bottles near me, although they do tend to melt quickly.

I also need to get a face wash, I'm sure the Biore one is almost finished, I thought I had some spare ones actually but nope, probably forget to get some.

I would like to try something new but I hope it doesn't have the scrubby beads, ick!!

The lump is the same and I can't tell if the dark acne scars are fading, my face looks really wonderful and clear, my nails keep growing but chipping.

I do feel less like a zombie and my body feels less delicate but I wonder if the three periods happened this month because of multivitamin intake......

The more I taste of the Nutrigums, the less I like it. It's quite bitter and strong. The hair one was much nicer.

It's the fact that you have to chew it and experience that tang which is off-putting.

Something else I wanted to add relating to yesterday's post is that I don't expect people to be perfect around me but certain things do bother me and I've noticed a lot and I shouldn't have to put up with someone being thoughtless.

For example if I share something personal and the response isn't a kind or caring word, that affects me.

Don't go overboard but just saying ummm... Thanks for being open, or that's tough, makes a world of difference, otherwise I feel I am talking to myself.

I divulged something and the response was......... Ok, well try anyway!

Ughhh!!! I'm not looking for a therapist or to fixed but some understanding sure.

How can I possibly spoil someone and be loving if I feel unheard???

It's like the walls just go back up and I feel underappreciated. Why give myself to a person who isn't showing me they deserve it?

Being alone is so much easier in many ways. Have a delicious weekend and I'll see you Monday.

(At least that's the plan)..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D