Wednesday 15 March 2023

#BlogLife469 - Respectfully teasing..

This seems to be the week of insults to me that have just blindsided me because they popped out of nowhere.

I can tease someone or they can do the same as long as there isn't a rudeness attached to it.

I'll do it about silly stuff and half the time, it is taken in jest and the other time, the person gets their panties in a bunch and goes on a rant.

I like to see who can laugh at themselves and take a joke because that is what I do.

I need humour to lessen reality somewhat because it can be monstrous to be this constant actress..

Yes, yea, umm sure I'm fine. No health scares, no I didn't just take another tumble, no absolutely not, I didn't just twist, sprain, bump something leaving me immobile.......

Nope, I am peachy! I keep most of it bottled up to myself or sometimes on here but usually I make light of it.

Because I don't recall anyone ever saying.. Just talk freely for however long you want and I'll listen.

It's usually just them half listening and putting in the obligated time and I can't share under those circumstances, there isn't any point.

These are writer/bloggery related barbs.

"Oh come on, Blogger isn't a real job, I'm a lawyer, that's genuine!"

Obviously this is not the first time I've heard this, it's said to me quite often.

But it still stings as though I've been slapped in the face. I find lawyer types always give me the cruel feedback.

I could take the time to educate and explain that some Bloggers get sponsored, have advertisers and do research into their subjects.

Plus get paid by google adverts or referral links and they lovingly take the time to write each day with something new.

That isn't easy, you don't know their schedule or what they are personally going through but they do it out of a necessity to share their lives with readers or guests or people they bond with.

They aren't saying look at me, I'm fabulous but rather look beneath the surface and see if you can relate.

Don't feel you are alone in this, maybe I'm just being more public that you would be, but at least you know, someone else is struggling too.

"There is a new app/program that is replacing Bloggers, try it out, it's going to wipe you out completely, use it, do it, it has depth and you have no chance of competing."

What I find amusing is that after the heartless quip, they expect me to stick around for more.

Ha! Fat chance, I've blocked and moved on. I can't see a bot, having more heart and soul than a person.

How can it have life experience? How can it speak from the cutting woulds that have been inflicted over time??

Maybe some people want to read something mindless but I prefer reading a person's journey and seeing where they have been and how they are progressing.

I refuse to serve myself up and say that I'm dealing with multiple chronic illnesses.

The truth is I was born to write, I had this shy unspoken voice inside me all along, bursting to be released but it was stepped on and now it's free.

I don't owe you or anybody an explanation about my life. I'm just trying to survive it as best as I can.

I could do without the judgements!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D