Wednesday 22 March 2023

#BlogLife473 - My shopping, your shopping, our shopping..

This is probably going to me more rambly than structured as I'm half asleep.

I don't know if I napped or just rested, I'm still pretty sore but breakfast/lunch whatever you want to call it at 12pmish really aided settling my tummy as did the binaural beats.

I'm finding small snacks or meals are better at the moment and if I'm peckish later, I'll just have something else.

I did finally remember to get the cash out for the eyebrow shape and pedicure, I can't even remember what it costs..

Ahh last time it was £28, I took out £30 hopefully that is enough. I'm just not sure when I'll feel up to going.

It's not that far but it's the pain and exhaustion and taking 2 buses is not appealing at the moment or ever really.

Ooh I forgot to tell you the freebies I got when Iceland's unhelpful driver, made me do all the work, unpacking from the crates.

I much prefer Ocado's drivers that hands me the bags, are always smiling and friendly. I never need to bend down.

Anyway as the bags spilled over I noticed some extra dessert that I didn't order.

I try to be good and limit the snacks at times, when I'm not craving them so I was pretty sure I didn't order it.

I tripled checked my receipt and low and behold, these were someone else's items, ha.

They always get refunded back, so they don't lose out, it's just the inconvenience and I love freebies.

I just found it strange, the person ordered 3 boxes of the same item.....

It was a 3 for £5 which was really good deal but 3 boxes of eclairs? Why?? Maybe it was a huge dinner party, but why not get a variety..

Or maybe it was a substitution because oh my oh my oh my, the delicious cinnamon mini apple pie bites are back and they are heavenly.

There was fruit, trifle, yoghurt, cheesecake to choose from. Should have mixed and matched but who am I to judge?

Took out one box and shoved the rest in the freezer. What a relief, they are tiny.

Perfect for a mini sweet tooth indulgence. I gotta change the title, this does not fit, it wasn't what I was going to talk about, oops.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D