Wednesday 8 March 2023

#BlogLife465 - Can I be faithful?

It's a late start today. I just couldn't get out of bed, I've been having late night rendezvous and it's exhausting.

But very funny, the randomness of the randoms :D I checked my email to see if anything was pressing and what did I see....

No, nothing from Dic, thank heavens but another 2 year old email from either a penpal or an old flirting buddy.

Why?? Why do some men not clear their emails?? And it was bizarre that he added some old correspondences between us..

Then just said Hello lol. Can you not meet any new women? Was I that memorable??

It's just weird. I trash these and don't respond. What can I say? Hiiii, so good to hear from you, what's new in 2 years???

Pfft! I prefer to move forward and not look back. This is the slowest I've ever written a post.

My phone keeps pinging, I keep getting top up drinks and I burned my eyes this morning because the acid (that's what it feels like) cleaning solution, lingered on my lenses.

I rinse with the saline every morning, to wash away any eyelashes or debris but if you don't remove every trace of cleaner....

Ouch, that stings like mace!! I'm happy that the Hermes driver, (seems to be a regular) came a while back, in the hour slot and all my things were there.

I paid for a specific day because I never know if Dic will call, text, email an appointment.

Some companies, use my additional address line.... Do Not Leave With Neighbours.

Others do not as my parcels go mysteriously missing frequently... I'm really surprised that the Marks nightie fits me.

I bought a size smaller and took a chance, I prefer darker shades and some embellishments.

This had pretty laced short sleeves and was surprisingly long, ankle length for me, as I'm a shortie.

It's actually loose, not baggy, just lovely and loose, soft cotton and it cost £15 which is a lil pricey as it is thin but delightful.

My clothes seem to take ages to dry so I like spares around.

Alright let's focus on the topic. In person I would be totally faithful and committed to giving a relationship a chance.

I can't see me having multiple casual meets, every weekend with strangers.

It would drain me but online that's a different story. I prefer to have a range of chats, even if they are one offs.

It stops me getting too attached, even though I can still never recall most of what transpired.

Sometimes I make notes on the basics, just to stop me asking....Wait which one are you? What's your name again??

Haha, it's pretty insulting to them because they seem to have a much better recollection and I'm thinking hmm, have we spoken before??

I'm terrible, I know. V, the soft spoken guy, revealed something and although funny and sweet, has this immature personality.

I've totally gone off him. I, the latest new guy prefers I don't chat to other men at all.

To which my reply was..... I'm single, I'm not married. Meaning I'm free to do as I please.

He doesn't want to swap emails, numbers and that's a red flag but does want me devoted to him.....

He says he is single but then they all say the same and reveal down the line, Oh yes, well actually I am married...

I will begrudgingly believe him, until there is proof that he is not being truthful.

When someone's appealing you can chat to them and then find someone else, but the spark maybe missing with the next guy.

You may not get the same rush. I've told him, he can speak to other females but he's not keen on that.

I've said this before but I'm a talker, more than a texter. I understand it's more convenient to text but I feel I can read someone better over a call.

He doesn't want to do that, at all. Another red flag. Voices, distance those are all dealbreakers in friendships, flirtships? Lol.

I need someone local to me and I need a deep voice, if not deep, then definitely not soft or high pitched as though their voices haven't broken.

Yuck! He should really protect himself from getting too hooked on one person, putting all your eggs in one basket.

It's too fragile. I know eventually this is going to go wrong, somewhere down the line and I'm going to walk away fairly unscathed but he's gonna be slightly cut up because I was the sole focus.

He doesn't want to listen to that so that his choice. Me? Hmm I think I will focus on stories, rather than real life.

Fiction is much more satisfying than reality. I can give it a happy ending and know that it will all work out because it has too.

I want that and I'm sure the readers do too.

I really just don't see how a messenger is simpler than texting? You need wifi for a messenger.

Guaranteed I'm going to hate his voice lol.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D