Monday 20 March 2023

#BlogLife471 - DicTwitless week and weekend??

I've been feeling extra sore these past few days so decided to sleep in and try to combat it.

It helped a bit, I feel more rested but really peckish, I don't know if I'll have another period this month or not.

I properly woke up and checked my phone to see missed calls and I thought ugh Dic has finally remembered I'm due to see him tomorrow.

Usually there are texts or emails or both reminding me of appointments but strangely there was none but it wasn't from him anyway.

Mama called probably to say she is safe and having a blast on her Cruisey. But I missed it, I leave my phone on silent in the evenings as I don't want to be disturbed then or in the mornings.

As an insomniac, it's near impossible to get back to sleep, let alone actually sleep so I don't take the risk of leaving the ringer on.

Maybe she'll try again in the week but I thought texting or emailing would be cheaper, maybe she got a good deal from BT or EE, not sure if she has switched over yet.

I guess the nice thing about Apple is that she can call and talk to them and get lots of help, when she's stuck and they always transfer her phone's details to the new one to make her life easier.

I'm glad about that because using her phone is wildly frustrating as an Androidian.

I did email her to wish her the best for Mother's Day. I guess she'll see it when she gets back.

I'm not sure if she is travelling alone or with friends. She's really independent so it doesn't faze her at all.

I think there are group tours and she probably just makes friends easily, she's fairly approachable as long as you're not rude or creepy.

I'm wondering if Dic has the balls to send the appointment details tomorrow (Friday) on the actual day.

There's no way I'm getting up early and I think I will schedule a grocery order if I haven't heard anything by 5pm.

I'll be reasonable and give some time as it is only 3.30pm and the workday isn't over yet.

I didn't end up hearing from him, so most likely he overbooked or forgot which I was relieved about.

I had another 1 day period yesterday and today nothing. It's so random.

I had to go see Dic as he sent me an appointment over the weekend, ha.

It wasn't bad actually, few minutes of time wasting and then a minute later, all finished.

But it did takes ages to get home. When I start walking, it's as though somebody has taped ankle weights to me.

I feel like my legs are being stretched out and almost like they are about to tear apart.

That's the sensation of everyday walking. Sometimes when I sit down, you would think the pain would fly away..

But it can be as though my feet are being mashed. It's like an iron has been placed on each foot and there is this pressure pushing down upon them.

It's hard to describe chronic pain, it can vary. I'm just glad to be home. 

Oh it's also like wanting to cover my mouth, to stop me projectile vomiting because that is what I'm going through now.

My stomach is in knots and will probably stay like that, until I eat the sandwich I've ordered from Pret, chased down with a fizzy sugar free lemonade.

Oh I just checked my post and happy to report that I got one set of Mama's mini perfumes from Avon, in a cute lil envelope type thing.

All I am waiting for is the next set, next month and that's it. I can't recall if she said it was a 1 week holiday or 2.

I guess I'll find out when she calls me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D