Thursday 9 March 2023

#BlogLife466 - Kik or Kick? Manipulation time!!

Yesterday I decided to be nice. I admit, I can be very stubborn and resistant to change at times.

I get something in my head and I'm adamant that is my stance and no amount of negotiations will alter that.

But for some reason on Wednesday I thought hmm, what if you do this thing and it's not so bad after all..

(Except I knew it would be)!

Despite my better judgement I decided I would download Kik messenger for I, as he is against number swaps and for this crappy messenger.

It reminded of maybe it was a few years ago when I downloaded Whatsapp to my chromebook and that lasted, what maybe a few days?

Before he royally just annoyed the hell out of me and I was relieved to get rid of it.

My objection to it, the incessant adverts, now one video randomly pops up that you must watch.

Plus you need your wifi constantly on and I switched mine off at times.

Coupled with the fact that as soon as you get it, the questions arise, asl and show me photos, now now now.....

Ick!! Certain enquiries are now just intolerable..

What do you look like?

Where in *censored* exactly do you live?

Can I see you?

What do you want to talk about?

Tell me everything about you?

It's just too annoying. I don't narrow down my location, it's nobody's business but my own.

I'm not out to meet anybody so why do they need to know?

My looks well, again, what difference does it make? Photos, I still can't stand them.

I usually just ignore them and move on to someone else as some are just insistent and demand to get the information with some sarcastic, bitter replies.

Anyway I think deep down, although I don't put myself out there and meeting someone is just too horrifying and overwhelming....

It would be nice just once to care about someone, to take care of them and have them cherish me, for me!

Instead of what usually occurs, I compromise or be willing to try and it's immediately exploited.

I always hope that someone will be grateful that it was difficult for me and they will appreciate me and respect my boundaries.

But nope, they excitedly think, omg omg omg, she caved, her walls are down. Yipeee.....

I can get her to do anything. She's going to be so easy to manipulate now, woohooo.

Ugh what a relief, no more objections, she's just weak and I can move in for the kill!

Why do I say this? It always happens. Case in point, before I downloaded the app I was transparent.

I said don't ask me for images, don't ever ask my asl and he agreed wholeheartedly.

Then it was.......... Show me your glasses, show me your nightgown....

Oh and the nail in his coffin........... You need to stop saying no to me!

I got so mad, I retorted back in full capital letters, I don't do pictures, what did I tell you before??

And he made the mistake of not taking me seriously. Ooooh was he lame answer.

I ignored that and laughed thinking now I have an excuse to get rid of this application.

Then eventually he wasn't so cocky. He asked if I was still around?

I smiled and responded sweetly with, for now, until you bug me again and I uninstall it.

Did he apologise or act like he did anything wrong? Of course not.

He said at least we had fun and the last parting gift before I uninstalled it was......

A bad result cancels any good that came before it. What am I waiting for? 

I'm uninstalling. Grins. Did I wait for him to reply? Nopity, nope.

Just because I relent, it does not make me a people-pleasing doormat!

I'm still the same hard ass I previously was, I've just made allowances and tested you, to see how you treat this generosity of mine.

Newsflash, you failed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D