Thursday 5 September 2024

#BlogLife750 - Are you a coffee nut fan? More Playtime games

I wonder why they decided coffee and walnuts made a good pairing? Bitter and bitter?

I'm not keen on walnuts, I love hazelnuts, cashews, almonds, those are the main ones.

Anyway devoured the cake yesterday, it was too good with the random layers of I have no idea, cream I guess, buttercream and something else.

But it was the perfect blend, not too sweet or tart, just right and a generous slice.

I got to admit, I didn't like the walnut aspect, too strong a flavour, ruined it slightly but tasting and smelling coffee is sublime.

Just in case you've downloaded Playtime and enjoy challenging games, I found some more.

Some of them I install and uninstall straight away, it's just too boring and repetitive so I won't earn points, it's too boring.

But the keepers in my opinion are these, Arcade Ball io, which is a scoring ball toss against two opponents with slight obstacles.

It's just annoying that I can't see the UK flag but others users display it.

The next one is Airport Security and is hit and miss, it starts off interesting but then you realise, it's repeating the same thing over and over, the exact same answers.

You're basically playing security at the airport, so passport control, pat downs, dog hunts, carousel observations, interviews.. Very easy.

My favourite, aside from Puzzle Thief, oops Thief Puzzle, is Car Parking Majedar Jam 3D.

It was not what I thought. You're in a parking lot and cars are jammed tightly together but there are exits so you tap and push the cars out.

Sometimes you only have a certain amount of moves. There are also Grannies blocking the exits, walking up and down, sneakily sometimes you don't see them.

But after you bump into them, she raises her zimmer frame and makes the car fly, lmao.

Then you lose and it says Don't hit Granny, makes me laugh every time.

It is a lil glitchy though, sometimes doesn't give you extra moves after you watch the advert.

I need the challenge, to get my brain ticking over, so those above are my recommendations might not be your thing but thought I would list some just in case :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D