Thursday 19 September 2024

#BlogLife758 - What to munch?

I was looking to see if there were any new interesting shows to watch and something caught my eye, High Potential.

It's an old recycled theme, of the brilliant amateur stumbling across a crime scene and instinctively knowing more than they should.

It looks fun though, plus some familiar stars are in it, Judy Reyes from scrubs, the guy that had a cameo in Sex and The City.

I just finished watching the Pilot, it's pretty good. Oh that's what it reminds me of, Erin Brockovich.

I just tried to open a packet of cashews and it won't tear properly, so I ripped both ends and it's stuck ha.

I will just get the scissors and cut it open, yeesh, everything that is supposed to be simple, it's tricky.

When I bought the Chinese the other day, that's the first time I had seen the pancakes sold on their own.

I think that's the same as what Hindu's called puri, a really thin dry roti type bread but it's very tasty.

I typically used to see it at the Poojas, which was like a big religious party gathering, with prayers and family and lots of food.

It was always a very smart dress code and probably an all day thing.

I think it was paired with pumpkin or maybe curry or both? Oh shoot, I have the wrong name.

I just Googly wooglied it and no the picture isn't the same. Puris were mini thick and yellow breads.

This was white and thin. I give up, there is a particular name but my brain is fried.

Anyway, these pancakes I got were not seasoned at all, they were tasteless.

I always remember the other ones being really yummy. Well sorry about that, I'm confusing myself at this point.

I got some new things to try.. The club mint chocolate bar, isn't that great either.

The Terry''s mint crisps are tasty, that's a proper sweet tasting mint.

I also saw Nashville hash brown chicken fries, which looked fun, 400g for £4, pricey.

Mini potato pops for £1, not sure what those are, mini potatoes or something more seasoned?

Then because the Gullon is out of stock or discontinued, I saw Gourmet garlic crackers 185g for £1.

I got some hummus and the onion and garlic as dips. Oh the other thing I spotted was Maoam fruit and cola chewy sweets, 140g for £1.25.

At least it will be an interesting experimental weekend. What are you upto?

Alright I get it, none of my beeswax. I hope it's a chilled weekend for you :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D