Wednesday 18 September 2024

#BlogLife757 - Things will work out, won't they?

Song of the day - Kes The Band - Fallin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCTPNoilW7c&list=WL&index=68

Good afternoony, How's the day treating you so far? I think I slept a bit more than yesterday but I still felt drained so was a bit of a rough morning.

Now I've rested and cleaned my glasses for the billionth time so I can see, I'm ready to talk to you :)

I just did this tomato herb pasta and added olives, parsley, black pepper and more mixed herbs to it and it was soo good.

Then I just had some popcorn chicken on the side. I'm stuffed and finding it much easier to drink plain water at the moment, I'm actually craving more and more simplicity.

It won't last and I'll be back to pining for fizzies soon but I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

Quick tip, after you've had a pedicure, keep moisturising a heavy cream or body butter to your feet to keep it soft for as long as possible, thin lotions do nothing, at least for me.

I forgot to epilate before the pedicure but I don't have much hair on my legs anyway. I no longer feel embarrassed now, I shrug it off.

I just remembered to massage mine in and it was glorious. I used the American Dream body butter that I bought in June and about three months later, there is more than half the tub left.

Talking of pedicures, I watched an asmr one and that was the first time I was profoundly affected as though I was receiving it, I was dying of laughter, I couldn't stop.

No other foot treatment video has ever made me chuckle, it was so unusual. It was very good, I just felt personally tickled.

I need to trim my hair again, I look unkempt. Part of me wants to ring up the Optician and ask if they have put the order in for my lenses yet and half of my can't be bothered to deal with the bs, that flies out of their mouths.

It's frustrating to be stuck relying on someone, when there is no progress at all and I know if someone asked me to do something I would help if I could.

Other people are so annoying!! I think I'll just cut my hair, while I remember and it's light out, at least I don't need my eyes for that.

I just trim the excess of whatever strands seem too long, then I wash my hair and see how it falls and snip a bit more possibly and then done.

It's better to get things out of the way. I feel a lot tidier now. There's not much hair, surprises me that I can cut 2/3 inches off easily each time though.

Last night I saw GG, and I've known him for maybe a few months or 6 possibly but off and on so we caught up and that was nice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D