Thursday 12 September 2024

#BlogLife754 - I turned it on, nothing happened, Plumber needed?

Yesterday all was fine, I used the taps and the water was pouring out as usual.

Then last night I turned it on and barely a trickle came out. I tried both taps and it was the same and I wondered if the boiler had broken again.

It was too late to call a Plumber so I hoped that maybe it was Thames doing maintenance or there was some sort of late night road works going on.

They didn't mention it, although the door did buzz, I was just too sleepy and figured it was the neighbours anyway.

Maybe they just called to say, don't worry, it's only temporary, as this morning, thankfully, I nervously tried the taps and it worked flawlessly.

I have to admit, I didn't sleep that well, due to the ongoing stresses.

I'm so glad the temperature has dropped and it feels like winter again :)

I can use the blankie all the time now. I don't think I used the fan yesterday, maybe briefly.

I'm waiting for Iceland to deliver the groceries. I didn't get the morning slot boo.

But that also mean't at 8.30am when I woke up, I could go back to sleep and I did actually and re-woke at 10ish.

I tried to pay a bill but as usual no-one is available. I think possibly Monday, me, Mama and her friend are going for pedicures and massages.

She hasn't booked yet and I warned her that this side, the weather is rainy so wrap up well.

Prior to that I'll pick up veggy pakoras for us and gulabs or ladoo dessert for me as she doesn't like that.

I know it seems boring, the same thing every time, but we don't travel that way often, every few months and we both enjoy it, so that's why it's our treat routine :)

Then maybe we'll all go to lunch. As I sometimes don't have an appetite that early, maybe I'll try a hot pudding instead..

This time I can guarantee there will be no damsel in distress moments or hot totty rescues!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D