Wednesday 11 September 2024

#BlogLife753 - Am I cracking up? Crackers for crackers (bad language)

I've gone off bread, rolls and rotis for a while so I thought I would get some crackers and dips.

I've been buying Krackawheat and Ritz and thought I would see what else is available.

I saw this 250g Gullon tub for a pound. I didn't know they did savoury things too.

And it was the garlic and herb version, the other one is cheese, but the first one sounds tastier and I was right.

They are tiny crackers but it's a huge tub that will last, who knows how long.

Hooray for once these crackers are not over salted, plenty of flavour and having just tried the Primula sour cream and chive, which I had a feeling I wouldn't like much but it's something different....

The garlic and herb one is strong but so tasty. I recommend that one. The sour cream and chives is bland, although it went well with the celery sticks I bought.

Plus when the dips finish, I still have the Nutini chocolate hazelnut which although is kept in the fridge, it spreads fairly easily.

Ha I know it's weird to double up on the garlic and herb but it's just so moreish. I can't help it :)

Just tried the malteser mint thingy. I wasn't really peckish but I thought it might ease the crampage.

It did a bit. At first there is no mint taste and then it hits you and you think hmm, why is this familiar?

It's not the best at all. Would I buy it again? Nopeee. It's like mouthwash and maltesers had a baby, that's the quality of it.

Not good as a dessert mint at all. I don't recommend it but then my taste buds could be different to yours..

As usual with some of the foodie and non items, will try and upload some photos.

Some still come out blurry though. Oh my that was a chore. I decided to do the Ocado mini shop as I had two vouchers and wanted to see if I could get away with using them both ha.

It's a shame, half my favourites were out of stock, love the samosas, the pakoras, hummus but all that was unavailable.

So at first the voucher, automatically displayed the discount but only £10 worth, it was supposed to be £15, then when I saw a lot of things weren't there, I went back to get alternatives.

I went to checkout again and this time no money off. Hmm I rang up customer services, got cut off, ughhh.

Called them again and at first she didn't really seem helpful, she said she would chase it up with their marketing team.

I was disappointed in that uncaring response and then maybe hearing it, she said, Actually you know what, I'll just send you the coupon straight away.

I thought Yay as I will get the full amount this time, but that also mean't no double greedy savings ha.

I would rather have £15 off, then £10 though and then went through fine.

I got my mild chicken sushi, sugar free drinks, Victoria sponge minis, that Muller mint yoghurt that tempted me, lol.

And of course my pitted black and green olives, that I just love snacking on throughout the day.

I did half my weekend pampering early. Massaged the hair oil in but this time, I didn't fancy using a lot, so just a bit, gave myself the usual relaxing scalp massage.

Oh and I've just done the washing and used the scent booster. Seemed like a whole capful.

I love that it uses essential oils. I'm not drowning in the fragrance though, it doesn't seem that strong.

Bit gutted about that. The next test when the clothes are dry, because I thoroughly soaked them in excess water, just to avoids stains by the fabric conditioner...

Is to see if the wonderful smell lingers for a while. Otherwise it's an expensive prop that I will not buy again.

My clothes takes ages to dry so I will hang them and see later..

It's the same typical thing, on the first day, the smell is strong but then it gets faint.

Up close, I can sense the fragrance but it's faint. I don't know if it's worth it, the clothes haven't dried yet lol.

I'm used to the perfume filling the whole room that's why it doesn't seem strong.

I picked up the clothes though and still smell it so maybe it is long lasting, just not how I pictured it.

Quite deliciously overpowering the whole room. Hmm.

Once again I chased up the contact lens, as she said call back on Wednesday when the person is dealing with orders will return.

I don't get how anyone just can't look up records and what pisses me off further, was that he the owner was there and too "busy" to talk on Monday.

When I called back, she left me on hold for ages and I thought you're brave, leaving someone irritated and keeping them waiting.

She finally returns and says Oh Yea, they've been miss-placed.

The owner isn't back until next week, he will re order them then, is that OK?????

Like fuck it isn't, but what choice do I have?? It took me badgering them, to realise it wasn't there??

Why couldn't you take the initiative and check during the 2 fucking months I've been calling to find out what the hell is happening???

Useless idiots!!! If I hadn't of called, I would still be waiting. Now I have to continue being messed around.

So I just added the least you can do is send it next day delivery when it arrives......

Silence! Bitchhhhhhhh! I am not a happy bunny!!! Considering I've been a long term customer, since I was a teenager, you would think there would be care for loyalty.

Like fuck there is!!

Do your fucking job properly. I'm sick of the blurriness!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D