Tuesday 17 September 2024

#BlogLife756 - Match Masters/Fishy olive bread

Oh that was hilarious, one minute I don't have water and the next the sky is flooding me.

I went out to take out the bins and it was just raining hard, yikes, got in soaked, hair drenched but I still love stormy weather.

I remembered to check my bank balance and the refund from Amazon definitely came in and for the full amount too, woop.

I joined about 20 Match Masters teams, I always thought it was Marsters ha, and none were welcoming and friendly that much.

They wanted stickers and boosters but just didn't feel the need to return them to me, say Hi or even Thank you.

So I created my own group called Competitive Cuties and aimed it for the giving daily players.

https://matchmasters.onelink.me/hCkF/f?af_dp=matchmasters%253A%252F%252F&af_force_deeplink=true&fid=65511e51d09c56ccb9764622&tid=66e2e471f498f4cbcb3df7e9

I play on two phones so added my other name to it. The game is basically like Candy Crush, you're making matches.

But the twist is this is live against a human player and it goes pretty quickly as each round is timed.

There are solo games too. I like gaming, it distracts me from the aches and pains and every day stresses.

That's one of my aids to stop sinking into a less than ideal mood.

I ended up abandoning my team as I couldn't send my other name stickers.

Then I also realised no-one is going to join a low level group, they want goodies too.

Oh well back on the merry go round of trying to find generous team mates.

Another weird foodie concoction I discovered when pairing the contents of the freezer together was, olives, cod and garlic bread.

The fish blended so deliciously with the garlic, it made a tasty dinner.

I feel slightly better today, but cramping hard and my body is still aching a bit.

I was gonna grab a toastie to go from the cafe but I realised, I've got no energy today.

Oh that's what I was gonna mention. Well two things, On the Playtime account, I've passed the £2 cashout milestone..

I have 13605 points and need 28000 to get £5 which I prefer or higher maybe.

If you've downloaded it, keep an eye out. I don't know if it was a glitch but suddenly the downloadable games said....

Get Klondike Adventures Farm game, for 134 points per minute or something like that..

And the usual is maybe 10ish possibly per game. I didn't read it and assumed it was a solitaire card game ha.

But it's those clearing the path with diamond energy and doing daily tasks, with skippable dialogue types.

It's not bad as it makes it easy to direct you where you need to go and you're not confused really.

Not a favourite but I don't mind it, seems like it will boost my balance.

This has nothing to do with the rewards app, Playtime but I discovered that there were dominoes apps.

The family and I loved that as a kid, we had the proper heavy ones and it was the thing to slam them down on the table and sorta gloat Yay, I won a round.

It was all good fun and probably highly competitive, so I downloaded Domino Duel and although it's hard, it's quite fun.

As per usual, you can play against the bots or humans. There are daily gifts and missions too.

I couldn't really remember the rules and tips. Googly woogly, said, play your doubles first.

I guess because you can be boxed out and limited. 

Try to block your opponents when possible, say like having 2x3's at either end to stump them so they can't play and have more tiles than you.

And I think because it's normally a couple of rounds and the points are tallied at the end of each game, try to have the smallest amount remaining.

I guess and try and read your opponents and the board and have fun.

I think my tum is settled now, I'm gonna try eat something and relax.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D