Tuesday 10 September 2024

#BlogLife752 - Washing booster scents

I'm a huge fan of Comfort Blue Skies fabric conditioner for the smell and that it gets my clothes clean but the scent doesn't linger.

Whereas at Mama's place I can come home, open my bag and the glorious perfumed clothes hit me, days later.

I'm not a fan of powder or the balls as that tends to stain the clothes, unless you melt it with hot water first.

I wanted a liquid version, when I rinse my clothes, all the scent goes and if I don't rinse it, the conditioner doesn't wash off completely ugh.

I was looking in Iceland, will probably search Ocado too, but I saw a Comfort Heavenly Fresh booster 460ml going for half price at £3.

This is the first one I've seen that isn't a powder, it's apparently a gel according to the reviews.

I wonder what it smells like? I had to get it and see what it's like. I'll just add a small amount at first.

The laundry fragrances are so uplifting, it's like the clothes have been professionally clean, it definitely lifts my mood.

It's coming tomorrow, stock permitting, so if I have the energy will try it sometime in the weekend maybe.

All the laundry is mostly done, might do some handwashing. Ugh I'm baffled, some say it's liquid, other says it's beads.

I guess I will see when it arrives. Oh I hope it's not beads. I've just unpacked the groceries and thought I got bonus maltesers.

But I think it was 5 substitutions. I ordered the Christmas reindeer mini mint treats bag for £1.50 59g, oof pricey.

And got 5 singles but they were priced at 75p each and 29g so I got 3 extra haha!

I fancied some mint chocolate and have never tried these before.

Actually my first choice was Aero but I don't think it was in stock, then After Eight had a dark version but at £3, no way!!

I didn't even realise there is now a malteser spread, doesn't appeal though.

I'm not keen on plain chocolate, more the nutty kind. I opened the Comfort scent booster, ooh it does smell nice.

Thankfully it is a thick liquid, woop. Most people said less is more, so I will only use half a cap maybe..

I was going to leave the latest random news until next week but this post doesn't seem long enough.

T texted me out of the blue last night. I found that peculiar. Maybe he was bored?

I still feel like he's looking for validation or something... Perhaps that's why 30's men find me appealing.

Mature? Wise? Experienced? Nope, not me, I'm still youthful at heart.

Although I can be an absolute grumpy guts. I sense a chilliness about him.

As though if you displease him or don't tell/act the way he prefers, he would have no issue cutting you out.

He did ask to read the blog and I shot him down, point blank. For the usual reasons.

I told him he was the wrong targeted sex, which is true, this is mainly for females.

Secondly, I don't want to be exposed completely, here read all about my childhood, the fluctuating lack of confidence at times..

My past traumas...... No thank you, I will share in my own good time or not at all, live with that!

My stomach is flip flopping again, not cramps, just nausea, I don't think I'll eat yet, although my tum is rumbling.

It is still so dark at 10am, the weather has cooled, but the weatherman keeps threatening heatwaves ugh, no more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D