Monday 16 September 2024

#BlogLife755 - Shady pakora drug deal

I'm just waiting for Mama and her bestie to finish up their dual beauty treatments. They were running late as the trains weren't running.

I didn't really sleep at all or maybe for a few measly hours but I doubt it was that much so by the time they got here, my whole body was seizing up.

Oh I didn't get the pakoras, he was acting so shady when I enquired about it.

I just said Oh, no pakoras? And he was like Ummm and acting shiftily

As though it was illegal or he couldn't talk about it, in the open.

It's just food, you twit! Just say I'm making more for later.

It's like they don't want my business. I wish women were running it, they would be friendly and open.

Sitting in this hard chair my backs stiffening up.

I can't wait to get back home and rest. I do feel peckish though.

Oh and my pedicure was ace. He gave me about three massages.

Soap or cream, scrub and an oil one to finish and it was both feet and leg.

I'm not a foot person at all but there is something relaxing about a professional taking care of you, especially when you're fed up and delicate.

And what made me laugh, as they know us as regulars, he just put my socks on ha.

I struggle with bending so I hate that part of it because it's straining my body and it's starting to build, so that was really sweet.

Brunch was extra good. Mama did her halloumi toastie and we got served quickly as the place was emptyish.

I saw they had turkey rashers, which was new, so I got that and chicken mayonnaise, I was meant to get egg and forgot.

But that's the first time, I've had it delivered, smothered with rashers, usually it's just 2. It was probably five on each side.

Thoroughly delicious :)

So offered Mama and I think that was the first time she tried it and she loves it also.

We just can't seem to buy it in the supermarkets, it's never in stock sadly, only in restaurants.

That wasn't bad, about £16.50 for two sandwiches, coffee and my appletiser drink.

I gave Mama £15 and she came back and said she only had to pay a pound or £1.50 I can't recall and she asked me if I wanted change haha.

Oh forgot to add this bit. I don't have a huge appetite first thing usually so I thought I would get through half the sandwich but it was so packed, once I finished a quarter I was bursting.

I pushed it aside and would get a doggy bag to have it later. Mama and me were talking and the chef or the owner, gave me a double take.

And I thought weird, I didn't call him over, so he walked over to the table and was looking at the half eaten sandwich and Mama said, Oh he thinks you didn't like it.

I said Ohh, and I was just giggling, saying No No No, it was super tasty, I'm just full and will get it to go.

That appeased him. Ha. I thought I was going to get banned lmao.

He wasn't angry just had this crazy expression, like a teacher looking at a student.....

(I half expected him to run to the kitchen and back again wielding a butcher's cleaver).

Care to explain this?? It was the fact that he wasn't saying anything, that made it peculiar.

I've never experienced that before. It did tickle us though.

Now to the fun bit. There were no nearby benches so we went to the bus stop and I pulled out 1 set of double sided wax strip but I didn't warm it up between my fingers.

Bless, she was nervous, she didn't want to rip it off so I did it and the first one did nothing at all.

The wax congealed on one strip, so the other was useless. I found it so funny, that all during this, a woman was watching, she sat down right next to us, when there were seats free all over.

Then when we started ripping it off, she moved away, like, who are these weirdos??? Bahaha.

You knew what we were doing and you still sat down, ha!

Anyway, with the other strip, I warmed it up, closed my eyes, removed my glasses and she pressed it down thoroughly, aww.

And removed it and this time, there were some hairs on the paper.

I'm still not recommending Parissa wax strips though, it's too weak in my opinion.

Plus having to use multiple strips at a time, they won't last long at this rate and they aren't effective at catching all the hairs, just barely a quarter.

If I go over it, that's gonna kill my eyes, they'll go red and bruised.

So I have to pluck, although how? I can't see what I'm doing?? They are just super messy at present.

I'll either wait a week and try again or just leave it and hope my contact lens are ordered and arrive before next year. Ugh!

By the time I got home, my whole body was in critical pain so had to lie down, couldn't sleep, but had the blankie on almost full heat and it really helped.

That's why this post is late, though if you followed my Twitter, you would know this.

Got to loveee a good guilt trip ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D