Wednesday 25 September 2024

#BlogLife761 - Upgrade no go

Afternoony all. How are you? I'm kinda fed up, the one highlight I was looking forward too, just crashed and burned.

I didn't get a callback from the super helpful EE representative that gave me a discount on my broadband and landline bundle.

I spoke to someone that wasn't open towards a single offer. Very by the book and not what I was looking for.

Just to remind you, I'm currently paying £19 a month for my phone plan, the first offer was to pay £44 a month.

No way in hell! Today when I rang up, it went down to £37 but still basically double what I pay now.

I don't think so!! For once they had all the colours for the A15, I'm surprised, black, blue and yellow.

I would have gone for the blue shade but not at that price. I'm not sure what to do now.

The wfi calling seems alright although still dropping calls and the reception is iffy.

The problem is, if I switch to another network, my reception is much much worse.

BT and EE were the best options for me, so I would rather stay and my contract is up next month officially.

I guess I could stroll into an EE store and ask about any deals but I don't like doing that, they are very cold and pushy.

For now I'm not going to do anything, except pretend I'm leaving them. although eventually, I might actually have to do that...... Yikes!

Ugh long day, I even forgot about blogging as I spent the day on the phone, trying to get various information and noone was available grr.

I chased up the Optician and she said she would ask him about why only got 1 lens, as usual they were supposed to call me back.

Did they? Nopeee. Then I have to pop out Friday so might get some choccies as that is what I'm craving.

I don't know why this lens is so uncomfortable but it is. Maybe it's not wearing them for a few months.

I feel like I'm seeing worse, than when I was wearing the glasses.

Looking forward to unwinding this weekend where I will put it all behind me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D