Thursday 26 September 2024

#BlogLife762 - All fog, no clarity

I should put up a Song of the day but a depressing one.

I just feel frustrated when nothing gets crossed off the to do list. I hope tomorrow will be more productive and less blocked.

It still amazes me I couldn't get a phone deal, I always weasel one.

I guess my last opportunity is to talk to the leaving EE department and see if a deal pops up that way.

There's a change upcoming in my life and I hope it will be for the best..

Although it will mean parting company with someone that was really nice and understanding. 

In another light, it should make one aspect of my life easier.

I'm not sure if I'll pick up breakfast on Friday or wait until I get home and order it.

I'm not even sure anything will be open that early. I soaked my lens last night with the protein tablet and that made an immense difference.

For a new lens it shouldn't have been needed but maybe as it was three months without contacts, my eyes probably watered and were overly dry, more than usual.

I kept dousing them with eye drops but nothing helped. The protein worked fairly well.

There is much less blurriness, although still foggy at times but at least I'm not struggling and squinting as much.

This is the best that I can hope for, unless the Optician gives me a second lens but he's being a right pain at the moment. Yeesh!

I was up early to unpack the groceries so I managed all my calls and now I'm mostly obligation free.

Just one thing to do later and one tomorrow and I can finally switch off and enjoy the weekend.

I used to love the chocolate bar Picnic, nuts and chocolate so I bought a pack and a Cadbury's one, Delights, hazelnut and nougat, lush.

I'm glad that I've done what I could. I haven't been exercising as much. I've felt empty with all the problems but I'll try and get back to a routine.

At least the pmt isn't too bad, that first day was a horror show but it seems mild at the moment.

And the weird thing was today I put the glasses on briefly to see and they immediately started hurting my ears severely.

It's so random and strange how it hurts sometimes and not at other times, for the duration when I was wearing them, I wasn't in much pain.

Now they are back to aggravating my ears. Crazy how allergies work.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D