Tuesday 23 November 2021

#BlogLife168 - Winter skin thirst

Sometimes it feels like no matter how much I hydrate my skin with lovely products it is never enough.

My elbows are cracking away, one minute healed and the next minute dry again. It's never quite balanced to be honest grr.

However I thought I would share what helps me, as these products are exceptionally soothing..


Bath products -

Radox bath soak sage and sea minerals

Johnsons/Vaseline gel oil


Body products -

Dove pro age body butter

E45

Oilatum


Face Products -

Himalaya tangerine face wash


Yesterday I ran out of my Ayumi face wash and today I opened up the Himalaya face wash and was excited to try it.

It looks like a really thick orangey gel substance and I put a generous heap on my face brush as it's the weekend.

It didn't foam up while I was spinning it and a strong smell of tangerines hit me which was delightful as I love citrus scents.

One of my all time favourites in beauty supplies. As I was rotating my brush it didn't feel heavy at all, it started to foam up and just felt refreshing and as though everything was being drawn out of my face.

I just soft and cleansed and as though I didn't require a moisturiser for a week. 

This is only my first use and I may feel differently by the end of this experiment but so far I feel great.

The funny thing was, I got about ten seconds into it and my brush died. Ha. I had been meaning to charge the battery, however it just slipped my mind.

Now while I have it in my sights, I've stuck the epilator and brush on the chargers. I have an acne scar on my face, I'll be curious to see if it'll be gone soon..

Ooh just an update for the morning, my face still feels incredibly revitalised. I'm not used to that feeling being prolonged.

It doesn't seem oily or dry for once, it feels as though it was already washed. I'm really starting to love this product.

I still recommend alternating face products as you skin needs a fresh approach so that it doesn't get used to it but I would definitely purchase it again in my rotation :)

The price was just over £3.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D