Thursday 18 November 2021

#BlogLife166 - My brain vs his

 Afternoony all. I hope your day is going swimmingly :) Mine is okay. I just feel bloated and tired and wondering if I am going to start my period this month or skip.

At least I don't feel sickly anymore. Sucks looking at how my bills are skyrocketing. I had the budget down perfectly and now have to readjust my spending.

Actually I can look at it in a positive light, less money to spend on sweet sugary snacks..

I checked my other email and saw two new ones and thought Ooh maybe a potential new penpal but then I read it and felt disgusted.

He was looking for someone he had previously spoken to, who he wanted to have an affair with..........Seriously......On a penpal site, you're trawling for booty???

Yeeesh! I've moved it to spam and the other was from a random who just wants to flirt 24-7.

Isn't there any part any of your mind that craves intelligent conversations? Sigh......

I'm really not getting to have the ongoing chats, I prefer. It's just introductory banter and after a while, answering the same questions over and over is tedious.

I don't know if I'll bother to respond or just block, as I can try and redirect the chat but eventually, it all creeps back to flirting.

Yawn.. Zzzzzz......Wake me when the brain outside of your trousers arises and wants a legitimate interaction.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D