Monday 1 November 2021

#AgonyLife5 - Dear SS Why can't I vent, why do I have to wait until others start?

Hello you. Figment of my vast crazy imagination. How are you doing today? Not good? Why?

I am really angry. I want to swear and say the P word but I won't. I can help it sometimes.

I feel like I am pretending to be a good person but really I am not. I listen, I support and the easy ones are a breeze.

The challenging angry rude ones who are just immature and there to waste my time. I feel antagonised by.

Am I supposed to let them be disrespectful to all of my efforts and powerful advice? 

Am I doing a disservice by not taking it? By actually cutting them off and referring them onwards?

I used to just let them attack me but now I just give a reprimand and I am very direct and curt.

I feel a whole lot better doing that, than just letting them treat me poorly.

But if I compare myself to others, they seem to handle it better or maybe their buttons aren't pushed. Disrespect is a problem for me.

It will always be an issue for me. I wanted to vent today and eventually I did and felt better but I specifically wanted to have an angry outburst on the volunteering site.

To say.......

Don't any of you just get royally livid with the insufferable bad chats?

Don't you want to just scream and curse and kick something?

You are all so calm and reasonable. Can somebody be irrational and in a bad mood and not be medicated with words but allowed to stay hostile but well mannered?

That is what I need so that I can join in. I just can't be the one to start it off.

Want to know what I think?

I think you are not just a good person, but a caring one. I think anyone would feel as you do.

That you are giving up your time to help someone in need and not only do you not get thanks (at times), but they are needlessly offensive.

Nobody deserves that!

And I am telling you now, if being politely short with them, helps you maintain the control and helps you feel better.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. You are providing a service. 

They can disagree or pick fault but they cannot, verbally abuse you. 

I would never stand for that and I don't care what the setting, you don't need to either, okay?

Smiles. Thank you. I actually did really want to hear that. I feel better 

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D