Wednesday 17 November 2021

#BlogLife165 - I didn't say that..

Why do we convince ourselves that it is better to keep silent?

Hmm what am I thinking? Ohhh nothing. I'm fine, yep perfectly adequate.

When in reality, it's.. 

Are you blind? Can't you see I'm in turmoil? How did you not notice or care enough to ask me follow up questions huh huh?

Other times we could rationalise it and say.. 

You know, I actually don't have anything on my mind but even if I did, it's not like people want to hear about it..

Honestly some people don't care and others are preoccupied and some are just not equipped to handle it.

You can either, look for someone that will be by your side and listen properly to all that you have to say or you can find another way to vent.

Don't keep giving your time up and aid others who do not do the same for you.

None of us are saints. Why don't you deserve the same in return? Why are you any less important than the ones you are propping up, making them feel better?

If you do on the other hand, have someone in your corner, encouraging you to speak, then let them in.

It doesn't matter if it's a small or big issue. It will be a huge relief to get it off your mind and that person will feel closer to you and fortunate that they could be there for you.

If however they turn it on themselves and don't act kindly but instead behave badly and attack you for opening up and being vulnerable then that is a big red warning flag that they only care about themselves.

One person should be strong to cater for the other persons needs and then it should be vice versa.

If you are not being looked after, what is the point?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D