Tuesday 2 November 2021

#BlogLife158 - Stop spooking me, spooky signs!

All I can do is laugh, what is left to say to you? First I am haunted seeing the same name over and over again.

Then I literally have to gently remove my dug in nails around my eyes as I wake up suddenly. (My hope is that I was dreaming of clawing your eyes out..) :D

Then I have a weird sense of dejavu-ness. This other person with your name but a completely different attitude.

My brain is trying to figure out the rationale behind it? Why would somebody creep and do a soft approach? Read my blog but not want anything to do with me?

I honestly am lost for words. I don't know if it's you or why you would play games. There was even a missed call that I thought.... Could it be him??

Too much time has passed and I blocked the other version of you because he was spitefully being hurtful for no reason.

Is it a coincidence that you show up the very next day? I like a fool, wait patiently for an apology or explanation, something to understand this ridiculous, confusing and evil behaviour.

I wait and I wait and I wait (well twenty minutes lol) and there is nothing! Why did I suddenly believe you would become decent all of a sudden?? I finally did what I should have, back then.

I blocked you. Now you can have fun and games with someone else. You seemed mature but as usual, the asshole resurfaces eventually.

I guess you can fake being nice for so long, until your true colours appear!

I'm mad at myself for caring, for believing that somewhere inside you, was a good person. That something significant happened and the memory loss prevented you from getting in touch. 

Ha, what a joke!! I was on my way to getting over it, until I saw you. It hurts but at the same time, it makes me like myself even more, not less.

I never claimed to be wonderful but I have a lot of cute characteristics and I bet, the next person you talk too, won't be a fraction, as fun as I was.

I console myself with that fact, even if nothing else is comforting..

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D