Wednesday 24 November 2021

#BlogLife169 - Looney Tunes Wold of Mayhem 3 - Gadgets/Encore

I still haven't equipped gadgets that have been around for ages. I've watched a few videos and heard some opinions but my own thoughts differ.

1. People recommend using 4 of the same type, poms, cleaners, helmets etc.

2. Supposedly it is best for attack gadgets to go with attacker toons and so forth.

3. Ignore the blue common gadgets and go for the purple rare and epic gold gadgets.

I had 10 million gold currency and now I am hovering around 6 million.

I didn't twig that the whole of the Encore event was unlocked, so you can pick any row and just start playing. 

I thought you had to pass the stage for it to be playable. I spent a lot of money upgrading the toons because none of them are maxed and they are now dying.

I still haven't gotten Treasure Hunter Tweety but I'm close.

For me personally if I am going to spend that much money, I want a really useful boost and you get that with the purples and gold typically.

Furthermore I don't have many gold gadgets, maybe 2. I did want to attach some purple poms also but again I only have 2. Ooh I just got an extra one, is that a sign?

Should I mix up gold and purple, epic and rare gadgets?

Is it better to have everything the same or wait for more premium gadgets or should I apply them anyway?

I'm not sure how much of a difference it will amount too and frankly I don't want to go below 5 million, it's handy for ranking/tune up costs.

I just want to focus on my healers primarily as when they die, my team expires.

Nova bunny and Hillbilly Hare, I use a lot for brawling, arena and at times R&D.

The rest is probably Grand Duke Sylvester, Contraptionist Egghead, Sea Goin Sam, Cannoneer Canasta, Van Wile, 

The other offputting thing is the cost of improving them isn't cheap.

12 I think is the maximum stage. I mean we do have to upgrade them anyway for the daily quests..

I've personally been recycling the blue commons for scrap pieces.

I could be too fussy or over thinking? I still feel confused :D

Overall I really like this Encore event, for me it's a vast improvement on regionals.

We can use and stack up the regular energy. I had just over 1k of that and now it's all gone.

No materials, unless we buy them but the stages are unlocked and although tricky, some are doable. Most actually.

Plus free legendary/epic pieces to acquire in the daily calendar. 

Fun wheels to spin and interesting option in the store to exchange the event currency.

What do you think of it? I hope they give us free Iron collars on the last day to spin the legendary wheel...

It would be sad to get this close to unlocking Treasure Hunter Tweety and then fail :(

My Iron Mutt is 6 stars and 3 cosmics. My Speedy is 5 stars and 4 cosmics. 

My flaming succotash is 6.4 stars and 4 cosmics. My Super Coyote is 6.3 stars and 3 cosmics.

Lastly I have 225 Tweety pieces.

I think the reason I am addicted to the game is, it relieves me of stress and pains.

I am having a hard time sleeping so I feel agitated and rough but playing games just helps me feel lighter.

I can forget that I have deep rooted fears inside me. I can dismiss the unease I feel when I try to move about.

It doesn't stop me from being productive, it just helps soothe my mind a bit.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D