Thursday 4 November 2021

#AgonyLife6 - Dear SS My new penpal and I don't mesh personality wise, help me woman!!

Wow, calm down, there is no need to make a drama out of this. Sit down quietly with your vimto. You've run out? Okay lucozade then and sip it while I ponder your dilemma.. 

Could it be a simple misunderstanding, maybe a culture clash or maybe a trigger word of sorts?

Is that all you have, all your worldly wisdom and this is what you ask? Hmm. It's none of those things actually mz-thinks-she-knows-it-all.

He is from the UK same as me. Bang goes your theory. What else do you have?

Hmm. Somebody got out of bed on the wrong side today, didn't they?! Do you think you'll keep butting heads or is this a minor skirmish you can navigate around carefully?

Honestly what bothers me the most, is that he was joking along these certain lines and had no problem with it whatsoever. The moment I add something........

All hell broke loose. He was mortified, offended, pouting, shocked and rocking back and forth, sucking his thumb, outraged!!

I just find it hypocritical and not sure I want to spend the rest of my interactions with him carefully choosing my words. Where is the fun in that??

It put me off and I decided to send a polite email apologising and terminating the trial because I am a jokester. I need someone thick skinned that can take it and give it back to me.

His reply made me laugh, he excused me of being sensitive. Hah!! That's funny coming from mr humourless. 

A really vital part of my life is trying to make the most out of my day, while coping with being ill and stressed. I need to laugh at things and poke fun at myself because it's just so depressing otherwise.

I choose to be kookie, upbeat and positive, that's my thing. It works for me and helps my day go without hiccups so anyone that can't handle it.

I just feel relieved if they are out of life.

Ahem. Look, this column is called Dear SS, not fix the issue yourself. What is left for me to do now?

Shish try to help someone and they end up fixing their own mess, I mean why do I bother.

Pfft........Amateurs!!

(Craftily has an aha moment..) ;D Glad I inspired you to work it out for yourself. 

I'm back, wooop :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D