Monday 8 November 2021

#Bloglife161 - Curiosity killed Garfield 2 (Q and A)

I'm not entirely sure what you want to know about me. I'll be random as per usual.

Do you have any kids? If no, do you want any?

Nope and no. I was born without the selfless gene. The struggle and lack of support is not worth it.

Were you ever popular? 

In secondary school school I was discovering who I was and had quite a few friends.. 

However on closer inspection, they were judgemental acquaintances.. 

Have you ever felt optimistic and hopeful?

There have been those times but I prefer to be grounded and not have my head in the clouds assuming everything will go smoothly without any hiccups.

Look, regarding your love life.. To be blunt, what went wrong? 

I do hope that accusation isn't directed at moi? 

From a very young age, I had this inkling I would end up alone.

Call it bad luck, bad dates, bad everything really..

The worse dating became, the more I blamed myself.

I'm not cute enough.. 
I'm not intelligent enough..
I'm not skinny..
I'm not open.. 
I'm not perfect.. 

It was just so depressing seeing people around swing from relationship to relationship and I hadn't any at all. 

I even settled hoping these cheaters/abusers/liars would suddenly be nice. 

Nothing helped or worked and I suppose, by the time I reached my mid twenties..

I think I was drained and bruised and sick of feeling inadequate and lonely. 

I decided to make peace with being an old maid, a spinster, a singlet and my favourite..

Married to myself and far happier than trying to find love, respect and a closeness that eludes me.

That's a definite, my arms are folded flirting is wasted, I'm disinterested in anything but a chat.. 

What games are you playing? 

Solitaire Cruise, Looney Tunes World of Mayhem, English Crossword Puzzle and Criminal Stories which is a recent addition.

It's a detective point and click game. It doesn't really have hidden objects, just areas to explore and with the hint system you never get stuck.

The downside is waiting for refills to progress and also you need to watch adverts to get another booster which is needed for the story to be more widely completed. Not ideal.. but interesting.

I finished Alice Reformatory For Witches. Fun but needed the walkthrough for bits of it. 

Another cute former game was Cluedo with multiple endings similar to the board game. 

I can't remember the other point and click game, investigating as a cop with a flirty clumsy seemingly over confident cop and she was oblivious to his attraction ha. 

The dialogue was great. 

You promised us a vocal rendition of your stories, which I'm hoping will improve someday.. 

Miowww no need to be catty. I'll think about it. I don't want to make promises yet. 

As for the stories. I'm trying to develop my writing skills. Have patience with me please :D

Who is the latest random? 

Noone, I'm just focused on non flirty things at the moment. 

What causes your insomnia? 

Stress or pain/discomfort or bad dreams or early appointments. 

Why don't you post on the weekends anymore? 

I felt as though all I was doing was constantly writing. It was far too much. 

I need to have some mind numbing leisure time to switch off. 

If a random came into your life that was everything you wanted but gave you a stipulation that he never wants to be featured In your blog, what would you say? 

Probably go screw yourself and go back to timbuktu, where you belong. 

I get so much clarity and healing from writing things out. I need to be able to do that. If there was a way to compromise, I would consider it but if it was an ultimatum, forget it!

Who are you subscribed to on Youtube? 

I chop and change quite frequently as some stop uploading, but presently.. Toni Bomboni who does asmr, Oglplays who does game hints and play.

Whispered Distraction who does asmr and makes you think about life in general. Also Asmr soldier, plus Ycey Narrates which makes me chuckle.

Why do you think your friendships never last?

It's really hard for me to share what's inside but eventually I do but I don't get the same in return which annoys me. It's like they push me to reveal things but it's fine for them to remain impersonal.

It's just unequal and the effort seems wasted. I just see it as pointless. I have acquaintances that I can talk to superficially and for the rest, the blog takes care of it.

Finally tell us some of your favourite songs and movies?

This is it? It's finally over? Phewww. I was perspiring like crazy. I am so relieved it closes with easy questions, you really do like sneaking in, multiples, don't you?? Tut tsk.

I don't have favourites as such but there are quite a few I could listen to or watch over and over and not get bored with.

Sam Smith - Dancing with a stranger

Maxwell - Get to know ya

Blackstreet & Foxy Brown - Gotta get you home

Robert Palmer - I didn't mean to turn you on

Mickey Avalon - Jane Fonda (weirdest lyrics)

Jennifer Lopez - Ain't your mama

Madonna - What it feels like for a girl

UB40 - Reasons

Films...

The Cinderella Pact/Lying To Be Perfect

The Mirror Has Two Faces

Holiday in Handcuffs

Flight Before Christmas

Christmas Caper

Bridget Jones Diary

The Protector

Dilwale

Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D