Wednesday 3 November 2021

#BlogLife159 - I miss the girl who loved to shop.. Update

The really bad headphones I had finally snapped at the hinges and I saw a reasonable set in Argos but when I went there to purchase them, it was closed.

I don't know if it's now permanently shut. The opening hours indicated they should already be serving customers but a lot of places have gone bankrupt so I had to walk up and down the market searching.

I popped into Ryman's on the off chance they sold some and saw a few displayed. In the end I was too exhausted so just bought some which were more than I wanted to pay at £40.

The set at Argos was £30 :( It contains a fast charger, white shade, no black available. Boo!! It's called JBL-510-Tune-BT.

The version of bluetooth is 5.0. It has 40hrs battery life. It doesn't say whether it is stereo or not, so probably isn't. They advertised it with super bass but I don't hear anything different.

It's type C. Usb fast charging which I didn't realise until I kept trying to jam in the lead and then saw the usb it came with and thought oops........

Good job I already have the plug for my Samsung charger anyway, so I just put it in and presto, not sure how long it will take or if it is part charged but we'll see.

Just checked in on it and it took an hour and then the red light came off, so it was practically charged maybe?

They are really comfy to wear so far and fit snuggly. The shade is hideously bright to me but I prefer darker colours so that is just my preference.

Pairing was easy. Ooh I have to check if it can pair multiple devices. I had issues trying to pair it with my samsung device but I switched off the headset and restarted it and then it easily showed up and paired with both the laptop and phone.

I didn't feel wrecked today but very exhausted. I popped in to a few places. Peacocks for one a clothing store simply because I missed browsing.

I really loved just wandering in to clothes shops and seeing what styles were available. It's still extremely difficult if you are like me, above a size 18 to find anything but it was still enjoyable.

Then I picked up this Himalaya branded tangerine face wash for combination skin. I'll add a review with more details when I start to use it but I'm too drained to move right now.

Oh I also picked up some international wotsits lol. There is a.. I'm not even going to guess...New supermarket so I just thought let me try these and Milka nutty cookies.

I'll let you know how they fair also in my foodie standards :D I really want to nap but the sleepiness has evaporated :(

I have just tried the Milka nutty cookies. They are very fresh and crunchy and thick which is a plus. However they have an unusual taste.

Almost as if it is white chocolate or coconutty. I don't think the nut in question is hazelnut sadly. I think maybe it is macadamia. Hmm I can't read the fine print.

Google says it's hazelnuts but there is a sweet taste that doesn't belong. It's not unpleasant, it's just not appealing to me. It's not bad.

I just wouldn't buy it again.

**Update** 

I tried out a call with the headphones and at first the listener was saying Hmm, it doesn't sound great and then he said Ohh actually this is alright, it's clear.

I don't have to have my private calls on loudspeaker anymore, yay. Hopefully this time next year I will have my new phone, something with a long lasting battery, ability to multi task, no lag, clear voice clarity and not heavy to hold......

I am just not sure which one to pick, BT doesn't seem to have many choices anymore. I saw 4 on the website which is pitiful :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D