Tuesday 12 July 2022

#BlogLife307 - Can I be your food genie?

I keep getting this funny weird request to have someone pay my bills for me.

It's not all of them, strangely enough. It's just the groceries, but specifically food and drink, not household surplus.

Although there is a stipend for that I'm told, providing that half must cover the food/drink expenses, on a weekly basis.

He calls it an experiment as he has more money than he knows what to do with (my words not his).

He has a high paying job with possibly, very lil bills and maybe no responsibilities.

He said he is curious about spending habits, when someone else is footing the bill, does it increase or stay the same?

I haven't found many wealthy guys that are generous and I could always do with saving money.

What is my role in this? What sacrifices do I have to make? Can I look myself in the mirror afterwards and still feel clean??

Ha. You know me better than that! I just have to upload the receipts for the food/drinks every week and that's it.

The non yummy items, I can spend as I please. Lingerie comes to mind.

Not for anyone else's eyes but my own!! The blue and pink bras and some knickers to go with it.

Plus a skirt, maybe some booties or shoes. Tops I'm not sure about.

I could have got more cash but it would mean me getting a family sized portion of food to consume and that's not me.

It's not a done deal. He's probably a kook with a twisted sense of humour playing games but we shall see.

I've not heard from Monsier Moneybags, although I did get a blank email with a subject line of hello...

Nothing in the body of the message at all. How much of a chicken are you?

You can't jot down a sentence?? Pfft as usual. I will relegate it to the spam folder.

I have my own money but these requests always make juicy blog material.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D