Thursday 28 July 2022

#BlogLife319 - Blink Intensive Tears eye drops review Update

I finally got these and I'm not sure if they are re-wetting drops but I don't think they are.

I paid £4.50 for them and they are 10ml in size. They are thin but not watery and don't sting, thank goodness.

As soon as I put them in my eyes were blinking and crying but after about a minute they stopped.

I feel refreshed and my lenses are comfortable again. It feels like I took them out and cleaned them and popped them back in again.

It will be interesting how they work on fogged up lenses. I think that is the purpose of re-wetting drops, probably stops you from having to remove, clean them and insert them back.

The writing is too small for me to read it but the box claims it's soothing and long lasting for dry tired eyes.

Suitable for use while wearing with soft or hard contact lenses, which is something I look for in drops as it is more convenient, not to wait around for the required safety time to lapse.

I've started storing mine in the fridge as I want that coolness. The humidity is steaming up my lenses really badly and I can't see or read properly and I can never be bothered to remove them as this usually happens in the evening before bedtime.

I'll let you know later, if the cost is justified!!

Providing long last relief is a lie. Within a few minutes, my eyes don't feel dry as such but they do feel tender and a bit raw already.

I don't recommend them for the price, I'm sure there are better ones out there and they don't soothe for ages.

I'll keep looking for the one that really impressed me, maybe it was Murine?!

The heat is back so my lenses got fogged and I tried to sprinkle the eye drops and blink to see if it would help clear things up...

Result, nothing happened. I really wouldn't bother with these.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D