Monday 18 July 2022

#BlogLife311 - Row row row your boat..

Have you ever been in a boat? 

I'm not really sure what the circumstances were, but it must have been summertime and during the weekend, so as a family we decided to go on an outing.

None of us had ever rowed a boat before and we were nervously excited. It was practically empty in the water.

They each took turns and seemed to fail at it and then I decided I would try it out with a tiny bit of optimism and bravery.

Although the oars were extremely heavy and bulky to navigate I seemed to not only steer but manage to row naturally.

One of the few times my mama outwardly praised me and said I was doing an exceptional job out of all of us that had tried it.

I was quite chuffed and the heat wasn't unbearable. It was just a sunny clear day, with gentle breezes.

It was quite a workout but we were all in good spirits and I think later on we had a picnic on the grass.

That memory popped into my head for some reason, maybe because it was one of the few times she wasn't attacking me for some simple mistake.

Or maybe it's because I'm due to spend time with family soon, unless I can make an excuse up, not to visit, it's just too emotionally draining and depressing.

On that note.. MD texted me this morning and broke up with me.

The usual vagueness, it could be temporary, if I was open to being contacted again?

I'm not but I felt like being equally mysterious so I replied... I don't know.

He let slip there were other women in his life and then refused to comment further so as suspected it was just games and misdirection.

I should be devastated but I'm not, just feel like there have been too many ups and downs in this farce and now it has finally come to a head.

I'm not going to be anyone's second choice. Have a nice life MD and Nextttttt!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D