Wednesday 20 July 2022

#BlogLife313 - Trying not to vomit

I did have a decent nights sleep and my practice of only hitting the sheets when I'm extremely tired seems to pay off.

Rather then just going to sleep wide awake at a sensible time and trying to trick myself into dozing off..

I'm currently fighting nausea and cramps due to pmt I guess, my cycle is so crazy, I don't even know when I'm due and if it will happen for more than 1 day...

I popped into Tesco thinking I would be spoilt for choice but the fridge section was unavailable so I couldn't pick anything.

Ordered Greggs instead as I am still catching my breath and all I want to do is lounge.

I'm not really hungry but to settle my stomach I might have a bit of the chicken bake.

It's definitely breezier and the sun isn't as overbearing as the last few days have been but it's still not ideal.

I feel a lot better after munching and sipping lemonade. I knew I would.

I'm not sure if I'll manage a nap but definitely limited movements for a while.

Ahh and today marks my first cold shower-bath. I kept forgetting to do it and today I remembered.

I ran the cold water and then seeped in some warm and it was utterly refreshing.

I highly recommend it for the brave among you. Me and L were discussing what makes people change?!

She's big hearted and she'll reach out and try to help if she can and to a point, I'll marginally do the same but I am also hyper aware of people needing space and respecting their wishes.

I mean it's true some people want to be chased and fussed over so they can cone back and feel needed maybe?

There is no right or wrong way, everyone is different. but others who remain silent.. It just feels like their reaction has spoken volumes and they don't want to be contacted.

I could be wrong but when it's only one person making the effort, it can be pointless.

I sometimes put myself in their shoes and when I'm awol. I know that I don't want anyone reaching out becomes I'm overloaded already.

Then you add the guilt of not replying to messages, it's too much.

I guess just look at the persons behaviour, see if they give indicators, that they want to talk, before you approach them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D