Tuesday 5 July 2022

#BlogLife304 - Volunteer for a spell..

Fear not I have not taken up witchcraft. I don't believe in all that. I do feel very well rested and energetic for once though.

I've been napping a lot and forcing myself to sleep in and I needed it too.

I can't remember the last time I woke up and actually felt like I had significant slumber time.

I had a few volunteer sessions also. They weren't too bad. One was challenging but then I think, maybe that is the best sort and I think I got through somewhat..

As the anger seemed to fade. There are still a few technical issues but I'm glad I did it.

Just had my croissants for breakfast. I can never seem to wait for the filling to cook, the sausages.

Always too famished. I think probably the best way to heal my elbows is a combination of the Aveeno lotion and the Cocoa butter substance thingy, that isn't cream.

It seems to hydrate the best and although it is still cracking from constantly leaning on them. It's slowly improving.

My lips are cracking also, despite liberally applying lip balm.

Oh and I have, well actually the phone switched me to the default Samsung keyboard app which I am quite enjoying.

I'm not sure I have used it for a very long time and for the most part does auto correct and predict better than SwiftKey.

There are some errors still but mostly it's working great. I was typing up today's post last night and when I looked back on it, I only saw a few corrections I needed to alter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D