Thursday 21 July 2022

#BlogLife314 - Sticking with the average Joe?

What would you do? How would you play it out?? There are randoms milling about that are not my ideal.

They are pleasant enough, intelligent, decent and chatty but they don't satisfy the itch for a good earthy chat.

They don't have soothing voices and it's always an obligation to reply.

It's not as though they have done anything wrong. I just don't find their chats that appealing.

I guess I'm just avoiding giving the speech.. Is it better to block and ignore them?

Or should I be mature and hurt their feelings by saying ta ta, I never want to hear from you again?

Which would you prefer? I'm not sure either. For the ones I like that suddenly disappear, being ghosted stings a bit, for the others, I'm not fussed and it's a relief when they go awol.

Okay well that takes care of the main one. I emailed and said the friendship had ran it's course and to take care.

He deserves that and hopefully he will respect my wishes.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D