Friday 29 July 2022

#BlogLife320 - Random things I do..

Good afternoony.

How is your Friday treating you? I kept waking up last night so I am a bit all over the place.

I kept thinking it was morning and it still night time. I finally gave up and woke up about 7ish and then a few hours later, I crashed back asleep for another few hours.

I wasn't sure I would post today, to be frank. My brain is scattered. The heatwave comes and goes.

There was a few days of reprieve and then it seemed hotter than ever.

I go to bed warm, on the covers and in the middle of the night am freezing with the fan blowing in my face.

I am so going to catch a chill soon. Mornings and early afternoons are cold and then the sun splashes through my blinds and heats up like a sauna.

I'm so fed up with the humidity steaming my lenses up so that I can't see. I have to be so careful with them because everytime I take them out, they fly and easily get lost.

I feel like I've had these for the longest, maybe a year, without needing to replace them as they are a high prescription and I need to see my optometrist before I can get more.

Must be so easy for the people able to use disposables and not freak, when they lose a pair, just pop in a replacement.

After all those pmt symptoms, I still haven't come on, so odd my cycle.

I can't stop munching though and the chocolate craving is still present. I bought some more of those MixMax cakes plus a Bounty.

I was craving the coconut macaroon cakes but alas Iceland is sold out so I thought Bounty is the next best thing ha.

I've been watching cooking shows on Youtube for the last year maybe. I also like seeing the Bloopers from my favourite shows or films.

Do any of you do that? I watch some of the Jamie Oliver ones and KBD Productions Cook and Review, those are so fun.

I'm not really doing it for the recipes as I don't cook as such, just fix things together.

I guess it's nice as a foodie to get some ideas on how to change up fillings, rather than use the same ingredients.

I can't seem to get the Bath Soak in stock so I am trying the Radox Bath Salts instead.

I hope it doesn't clog the drains. I haven't used Salts in ages. I don't remember if I like them but here in the UK, well anywhere really, you just got to adapt to new products.

As there are still shortages for the basic stuff. Oh I waited too long because I wasn't sure and now the blue bra I wanted sold out.

I'm gutted about that. The pink version is in stock but I wanted to buy it all together to save on postage costs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D