Wednesday 6 July 2022

#BlogLife305 - Pucker up dollface mwahhh.... X

Have you ever played kiss chase? As a kid running around the playground in fear or excitement that you would be given a peck?

I can still hear the laughter ringing out as girls and boys screamed and chortled and ran around like crazy while I just stood there bewildered.

Nobody chased me. I didn't actually want them too but they could have pretended to spare a lil girls feelings ha.

Then as I was older, we all gathered around in a fake friends abode. I think it was mainly just our class.

I think I was about 15yrs at the time. I had never kissed a boy or dated or anything peculiar like that. I just apparently wasn't fanciable except by creepy old men. Ickity!!

We all gathered in a circle but before that, my friend who was in the same boat was laughing it off and I was petrified.

I asked if she was really going to participate and she said Yea of course. I replied..... I don't know about this.....It's all just too new and nerve wracking.

I don't know how to kiss, what if everyone laughs at my clumsy attempt?

I watched the bottle spin and it landed on my friend and she moved forwards to kiss whoever. I can't recall.

But she wasn't even shaking. She shrugged it off and I recall the guy saying Oooh she has such soft lips hahaha.

My heart was pounding and I don't know if the bottle actually landed on me but the next minute I just got up and ran to the stairs and said I can't do this.

I don't think anyone laughed or chased after me. I just remember cringing and smiling and thinking, this is not how I want my first kiss to come about.

I guess I romanticised it way too much so it took me a long time to experience it.

I'm pretty sure I was in my 20's before I snapped and thought I just want to get it over with and see what the fuss was all about.

I was on a date and the guy was goading me. He said I know you fancy me. I know you want me to kiss you, just let go and let it happen.

He was right but I kept saying No no no. As I had built it up so much, I had stage fright for the actual event.

I remember just losing it pushing him up against a pillar and kissing him sweetly and that developed into a proper kiss.

What on earth I was supposed to do with my tongue was and is still a mystery but the simple, non wet, non tonguey smooches were tender.

I enjoyed them as long as they were slow and consensual and I didn't feel obligated or pawed at!

Some men are just awful at it, where I feel I need a napkin after to wipe my face from drool, ick....

Or they take no time and just go at you on the maximum speed.

I have taught a great many on kissing etiquette and that it is not a race.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D