Friday 22 July 2022

#BlogLife315 - A text gift?

Morning all :)

I know I said I wasn't sure if I would be posting as often but I think I've done pretty well.

How are you doing? I'm so glad it's the weekend because I feel like vegging out and watching cheesy movies.

I watched Bridget Jones last night the first one and rolled my eyes at some parts, like her quest for weight loss and how clingy she was as a girlfriend, who name dropped her boyfriend to anyone and everyone..

But it still always makes me laugh and feel warm and fuzzy. I was supposed to have an early morning appointment today and I slept through my 2 alarms. Arghh!!

I would have been late but then I squinted at my phone to see a message. I undimmed it and it said it was cancelled.

Woop!! I was not expecting that but I'm relieved not to face the sun with my nausea back and I'm breaking out in pimples also.

I need some good pampering, a facial and even if it's a heatwave I have to massage my back. I can feel it stiffening up so I have to prevent it getting worse and locking up.

I want to go in for a pedicure and eyebrow shape but the thought of this heat and travelling through it, puts me off.

Oh I heard back from the random but I didn't read the message. I didn't want to get drawn into replying.

Maybe he was just saying goodbye but I didn't want to spoil my mood, if he said something nasty as a parting gift.

I'm still waiting for the eye drops to arrive and I haven't gotten used to sleeping on top of the covers but with a heatwave I have no choice.

It's just doesn't feel as cosy, snuggly and restful as usual. I still have to keep the fan on 24-7 otherwise the heat is overwhelming and I'm sweating.

I charge one and run the other. It is the only way to cope, that's why I always get rechargeable long last batteries.

Take care and do something for yourselves, guilt free, SS's orders..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D