Monday 11 July 2022

#BlogLife306 - Chocoholics unite

Technically I am not one of you... I'm not really a chocoholic as I can do without it for months and not blink an eye..

However pmt has been crazy these past few times so I was craving something sweet and decided to try out something in Iceland.

Mix Max cocoa cream sponge cakes. I know there is also a chocolate chip version but I wasn't interested in that.

Wow it is super soft and delicious but what surprised me aside from the bigger than average, individually wrapped bundles was the taste of hazelnuts..

It's 10 in a pack for £1.50 which is really great value for money as it will last a while, curbing those cravings.

It won't make you bloated but it will satisfy those who have a sweet tooth so I recommend them.

I don't actually know if it contains nuts, but that is the taste that I am getting and it is sublime.

It's a chunky rectangle, totally immersed in milk chocolate, when you bite into it, the middle layer is fused with even more chocolate.

It doesn't taste over the top or too much. It's just a moreish treat.

I apologise for being absent the past few days. It's probably a combination of this excessive heatwave and me just hating this month and hoping summer goes quickly.

The combination of regular insomnia plus the heatwave type, where I'm shattered but sleep won't come and even when I nap in the day, it's not refreshing, just doesn't let my brain sparkle.

I have this feeling the posts are going to be very scattered. It's my and mama's birthday and the last couple of times I've stayed with her have been an utter nightmare.

I'm not looking forward to it and my day has always been this depressing non event.

I can see myself going awol but I'll try to give you a heads up before I do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D