Monday 25 July 2022

#BlogLife316 - What's different about today?

I'm bloated, nauseated and cramping but still no period. I think the big thing is, I don't feel depressed this newly passed birthday.

I'm not sure what's different exactly. I did have some large cash gifts which I never asked or hinted for.

It's not a milestone birthday. I'm just middle aged which sounds funny because mentally I feel like a teenager sometimes, very immature and silly.

Physically I do feel my age and then some, certain pains are getting worse and not disappearing but less intense, unless I make a movement and then it flairs up cruelly.

I did get myself some treats. A toblerone which I haven't had for years. I just wanted a different indulgence.

Cake is always a necessity. I'll hit my favourite supermarket and get some alcoholic ones but for the moment I was craving black forest gateaux, minus the cherries..

Iceland was sold out though, instead I opted for a classic victoria sponge cake,

It's cream, jam and I'm not sure if the topping is coconut or icing or sugar. Then after this celebration is over, I can go back to minimal splurges.

I also just fancied crisps. I hadn't bought them in a while. I got  wheat crunchies. I can't stand tomatoes but in this snack version, they are my favourites.

I'm relishing my Bridget Jones marathon as it's feel good, silly and funny all in one.

I hadn't realised how annoying Darcy was. I hate when serious men, get together with carefree bubbly girls, they just seem to take away their joy and make them uptight. Ugh!!

I guess that's why I look for someone that's a bit silly and lighthearted. I have enough drama in my life for both of us, so I need gaiety from that person to decompress.

I do want to buy some clothes but I have to make sure I am home on the day they deliver.

Ooh I finally got my blink eye drops. I have a bit left over on the other one, so when I use it, as usual I will put a review up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D