Wednesday 27 July 2022

#BlogLife318 - Introducing my non judgemental salon *500th post!*

Do you love getting pampered as I do but sometimes hate getting professional beauty treatments because of the staff's rudeness?

I'm with you there. I'm not sure who gave these stylists and beauticians God complexes but they should be returned immediately.

You can be stunning on the outside but if your insides need work, ooof you become quickly unattractive.

I'm constantly being looked up and down, told I can't pull this look off or that my hair's really thinning.

Oh go screw yourself!! If I want to feel bad about myself I'll do it. Why should I pay for a service to have my confidence knocked by some airhead???

If I had my own Salon I would call it Fluffy Love - Enhancing Your Natural Beauty.

I would only cater to the plus sized amongst you and as soon as you entered...

I would smile and make you feel at home. I would compliment you on something but not be a phony. It would be a real observation.

I like your earrings, blouse or footwear, you have great taste putting that together.

I would only see one person at a time, so no-one is waiting, unless they arrived prematurely.

To give you that unrushed pampering experience and so that you feel completely catered for.

In the summer I would have a selection of cool icy beverages like fruit juices or fizzy flavoured water drinks.

In the winter hot chocolate, tea or coffees, that all came with straws, in case there were nail treatments.

There would also be snacks like, chocolate pretzels, peanut m&m's, dried fruit and nuts and seeds.

Instead of music or the radio with people talking disturbing the vibe, asmr would be seeping out from all the speakers, scattered around.

Beach waves, forest sounds, crunchy snow, rainfall. Wouldn't that be amazing during a haircut, massage, manicure or pedicure??

There would be no-one being critical or making you feel self conscious.

You would be treated like a King or Queen. It probably would be women only, as men creep me out, sorry, lol.

Just before you left there would be a mini photo session on that particular treatment and it would be hung on the treatment wall so people could realistically see the results, without guessing as to whether it would suit them or not.

Plus a mini chat about how rejuvenated you feel, compared to when you apprehensively walked in, not knowing what to expect.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D