Thursday 14 July 2022

#BlogLife309 - Want to have lunch with me?

Who do you normally partake in lunch with? For me it's usually by myself.

Me, music or normally some cheesy tv show or film and that's all I need to be happy and content.

Then afterwards I may follow it with a restful slumber but for today, want to lounge here and join me?

Yes or No? I'll leave it up to you.

But just to sweeten the pot. I have a chicken sandwich or baguette with mayo, salad and sweet peppers.

I also bought those puffy triangle cheesy crisps and some mixed nuts and seeds.

I confess that I drank all the orange lucozade. Sorry I was quite parched.

There is blueberry or vimto chilled for your convenience though. I don't have dessert as I devoured those choccy cakes, they were too good.

I could have bought some dessert but am trying to be sensible and ration the treats.

I won't stop you, if you want to bring a scrumptious sugary treat to our lunch party.

I assume all that convinced you to take up my invitation, right? Great!

What's new with you? Uh huh.....Really?? They said that and what did you say? Hmmm I don't blame you. I feel the same way!!

Ooof. Some people right??? I know, I know... What's new with me??

The usual really. Although I did get catfished recently ha. Ahem, don't laugh....

He claimed to be 28yrs old, yes yes, I know he's younger than me. It wasn't romantic, it was just supposed to be a phone chat.

I'm wising up and blocking my number by dialling 141 and then their number.

A UK hack for anyone wanting to protect themselves from fibbers.

As soon as I heard his young voice, alarm bells rang and when he said, he couldn't recall what he made up on his profile.........

I freaked. His real age was 21yrs!! Ickity ick ick ick!! Will you stop chuckling! I am not amused!

I just mumbled I was calling it a night, blocked his profile and hung up quickly. Yowser!!

As I always say...... Nexttttt applicant....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D