Thursday 26 October 2023

#BlogLife582 - My happiest and only painkiller is music

Song of the day - Olatunji - Wining Good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk6a8ZcaPs0&list=FLI0DEk_aDykRP0sJnme-JBg&index=1

Afternoony all on this bright Thursday where the sun is shining brightly but it's extremely cold indoors.

Hmm I got my earbuds today and the case was half charged. It took 2 hours to get it to a 100%.

But the T82 earbuds themselves are saying they are only 70% full. It's nearly 2.40pm we shall see.

But fast charge it is definitely not. I'm sure my other cases only take about an hour.

Alright I just confirmed it can't connect to two devices, boo, that's a shame. I can't switch between the laptop and the phone seamlessly.

It's definitely comfy, very minimal. I can't see any buttons or controls but I tend to use my phone or laptop to control the volume or switch songs anyway.

D replied to my email and said he would rather fully concentrate and not rush than give me a quick meaningless reply.

He prefers to take his time and write me something longer and impactful instead, which I can respect.

The volume has the capacity to be really high. It's on low and loud so that's a nice feature.

I was doubtful but it does seem to have stereo sound quality, even on the louder side, it's still clear and not distorted.

It's Bluetooth 5.3 and the battery is draining really fast. I wonder if it's a dud pair?

I'm cooking some salmon nuggets but I wish I had a dip to accompany them, if I remember correctly, I think they are on the dry side.

I'm trying not to purchase condiments too often because of the salt and sugar content but there are times, when the food is sooo dry, it needs something to compliment it.

Ooh just tried out the Nivea Gentle Cream Wash, it smells lovely and is infused with almond oil.

Is a lovely pink shade, it's not too thick which I prefer, it glides on and washes off easily.

I honestly can't tell if it has beads or not, but if it contains them, they are extra tiny. 

Something felt a lil grainy, I don't know. The results are my skin looks and feels smooth but my forehead is dry.

Hmm so it's a mixed outcome but it is only my first try. I am attempting to moisturise every day and that helps but I feel my face is really beginning to get severely dehydrated.

I don't know if I recommend it yet.

Okay that is nuts. I have just checked the battery percentage as it had gone down to 50% and now it is saying 70%.

I think it's possessed. I'll guess I will have to monitor it.... Weird!!

Hmm now it says the battery is dead in one earbud and the other says 60%.

Three lousy hours?? Instead of 10?? Ripoff!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D